BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

i guess then ID and BK has a different way of doing thing. both time i have the draining tube behind my ear. there no scar from where there stick the tube in, but it sure was uncomfortable when they took the tube out :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oola and Shane77,
You could refer to this link (browse right to the end for Plastic Surgery and supplements) for some information. I am thinking of buying few supplements.
http://www.doctorlundquist.com/Patient_Care_files/MEDICATION%20AND%20SUPPLEMENT%20ALERT%20LIST.pdf

Btw, am I suppose to stop taking vit E 2 weeks before the surgery?

Thanks.

so i was having lunch today and noticed this really pretty korean girl sitting next to me
i thought I'd ask her if she knew any good clinics for nose jobs and turns out shes an actress! i think she said her name was pang-ar? (thats what it sounded like) anyways she didnt speak much english but she told me MJ Clinic was good and that the Dr is her friend.

This is the website she gave me http://mjbeauty.co.kr/default/main.php

has anyone heard of it before?

I will there from 28th July till 26th aug. I can pm you my mobile number after I have rent one in the airport. Btw where you going to stay?

Hi,

Again, who is going to Seoul in mid July? Zoe is fully booked and I have never been on solo trip to Seoul before, nor do I know Korean language.

Hopefully, it will not be too difficult to navigate around.

thats cool. you don't have social app like whatapp's or LINE? even if i reach korea, i won't be renting any phone number cause i really don't see the need for it as just about hotel has WIFI access. most likely i will be staying in highland hotel. or i will be staying at my friend motel in chong chung ngon area.

seoul is not that difficult to navigate alone. a lot of the road sign and subway sign are written in both korean and english. while not everyone speak english in korea, but most of the staffs in certain major plastic surgery clinic does. you really don't need to hired out zoe services. that would just be extra expenses on your end. find some one on the forum here to pair up, do some research and make sure you have everything plan in advance. good luck :smile:

Hey Emisa

Can you postpone your trip until Zoe is free or have you already purchased your plane ticket, she really is worth the wait.

When I first contacted Zoe she also was not free so I planned my trip around her, I am so glad I did. Even though I met up with others on this forum, what she did for me is way beyond what anyone I had met could have helped me with. She's a comforting source not to mention her vast knowledge of all the procedures she was there for me 24/7 by telephone. Without her I wouldn't have received the high level of advice from all the nurses during recovery and at all my check ups as none of them spoke good English, this is why I have so many tips. For instance none of the nurses could explain my medication and there was a lot of them, Zoe came in and knew everything. Spartan Warrior also didn't have a clue about his meds and thanks to Zoe helping me I helped him, there was quite a lot Spartan didn't know that I knew and this was simply down to the language barrier, so you see, she is invaluable.

Her help in finding the right hotel for my budget, where to shop for certain items and even organising tours saved me a lot of time and scrapping about. Without her my trip would have been a lot more difficult as I too travelled on my own to Seoul and don't speak a word of Korean. If I went back for more surgery in Seoul even though I know my way around, without any hesitation I would employ Zoe again. This is my opinion and I firmly stand by this.

Hey,
I went on their website, and saw that a lot of celebrities frequent this clinic... But all of them apparently go for their skin treatment, which is apparently exceptional... They don't seem to have very many b/a pictures (at least for nose jobs), not that pictures are an accurate indicator of skill/experience. I don't know what "Miss ko (nose)" is but a lot of pictures are under that...

EDIT: According to their reviews, they're apparently famous for "nose fillers" which I understand is an injection they do to increase height/improve shape/etc. Different from rhinoplasty.

Are you looking for a clinic for rhino? Please let me know who you decide on and how it goes! I'm going in September and haven't decided on a clinic yet...

Hey emisa ,

May I ask where are from? Do you speak mandarin! If you can speak I may be able to help you find a translator. However I will be in Seoul on 28th July , if the timing is fine with u I can show you how to navigate in Seoul or buddy up

Hi shane,

I will find a way to stay in touch with you, I will email you my mobile phone and you can also drop me your hotel detail via email than from there we can touch base. As long as we make first contact in Seoul there after will be easy. So excited to meet up with you !!

Yeah, email me your current mobile number if you can. Most likely i will be staying in highland which is walking distance from all the big major clinic. Its best if you could stay in the stay hotel as well which makes it easier to stay in touch with. I suggest anyone who wish to meet up to do the same or atleast find somwhere near by.