BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

i know what you're saying and know you're disappointed, but take it from me that some time what you want may not be nessesary what you need. what you want may not look good or even possible for your situation. people always ask me why i had so many procedures done, and i always tell them is because i always get what i want when go under the knife, and that may not always be such a great thing. you say you wanted dolly looking eyes, but how do you know if such an eye will suit you. it may look great on other people, but it may not look good on you. thus far i have had 3 eye job, 2 V line, 2 chin job and soon i will have 2 Zygoma reduction and 3 rhino. all these are testament of my stubborness. i always thought what looks good on my favorite celeb will look just as good on me, but i was wrong. i always say that plastic surgery is a deleicate juggling act of what you want and what you need. you should always voice your opinion about what you wish to achieved, but you should open up to accepting of what the surgeon think look good on you, even if that mean super subtle changes.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know about it beside I don't know if a ordinary account will have waiver on the charges it's better u can check with the bank , I have been using them for a long time.

I can only do withdrawal at branch if u can withdraw from amt machine other than the one in the branch chances are you can only withdrawal a small amount not even one million won. I use a ATM card for cash withdrawal not credit , maybe debit work the same but I'm sure not credit card. You may need to pay high interest for credit card cash advance.

Hi, I have a few really preliminary questions and I'd be very grateful if anyone has the time or inclination to answer :biggrin: I've been considering surgery for a while now and I thought that since I'm on summer break from uni and have a 3-month holiday, now would be a good time to do it. I'd like to know how far in advance I must book with the clinic, because I think it's a better idea to do in-person consultations before confirming. I'm thinking of going in the first two weeks of August. I want to do mouth protrusion and rhino- probably tip plasty, because my bridge is relatively visible and I only have problems with wideness. I want a subtle effect because I still want to be recognizable. I was thinking of BK because it seems like the most popular place and they do mouth protrusion, which I think not everyone does, but honestly, I prefer Shimmian for rhino (Although it's a little bit too dramatic for me). ID seems to be the most ideal because they seem to specialize in the two areas I'm interested in, and I like their before/after rhino photos because they achieve the subtle yet striking change that I'm going for. I'd like some opinions on these places or suggestions for others.

Money exchange- I changed my money at Face Clinic a skin and beauty chain, they are everywhere. They took no commission, got the exact same rate as XE.com. In the markets there are usually old people sitting on stools doing nothing, in fact they exchange money, again no commission. I also used the small money exchange offices, not hard to find one, they do charge commission, for me it was only 0.03 percent a lot less than using a credit card, once I successfully haggled a better rate. Not all procedures carry the 10 percent government tax, jaw surgery is a medical procedure so no tax, nose and eyes are classed as cosmetic procedures so does carry 10 percent tax if paying by credit card. ID Hospital advised me this should be the Government law for all clinics.

Thanks for the info, lovely HongKongpooey!!

Yes, sir!!:biggrin:

I am sorry to hear about your experience with Jewelry, Worries..I think Shane77 has a point. Do consider his suggestion about putting X to the form. Could you request for a more experience surgeon there to help you after 6 months?

YOu take care..Hope everything will be alright then.:tup:

Hey HongKongpooey,

If the forehead implant is infront of the muscle, does it mean that our wrinkles will not be seen anymore? :wlae: Comparing botox and filler, I would prefer filler coz its less visible compared to botox if the dosage is not right. Am I right?:thinking:

Huh, Shane? YOu might want to change your schedule? I am also hoping to meet you in end Aug..Think you should work as a part time Seoul PS guide:P

Hi Shane, actually Dr Chung recommend me to replace my silicone with Dermis fats however I send him photo of hongkong singer Twins - Gillian pic I wanted her smooth contour height of bridge but Dr Chung told me dermis fats can give around 2mm height but can't give me the shape of contour like hers.. That's why I'm hesitating. As u mention the consultant Anna frd has a frd who did dermis fats on bridge do u have her before n after pic? Can I take a look of how it look like? I really have no ideal how it will turn out to be.. That really bothers me... My email [email protected] . If u have can share with me thank u!