BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

If it's consultation just for nose it won't take very long at all, it will take as long as you want, if you have lots of questions then it will take longer, if you only have a few questions because you have learned a lot from your research like recovery time etc then it won't take long. Remember, surgeons are busy people, they won't rush you but they also won't keep you. Yes you can fit in more than 3 in a day, I would say at least 5 or 6 is achievable, they are all close to one another. I had consultation for 5 procedures and could have easily fit in 4 clinics but BK held us up as they kept us waiting for over an hour because they messed up our booking and they were scrapping about trying to co-ordinate it there and then. I used Zoe and of course she limits her time to 3 clinics but I could have gone to more on my own, not a problem.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! what a fast reply! THanks!! :biggrin:

Then I'm going to consult a ton of places. If you schedule an appointment are they prompt with the time? I don't want to waste time waiting in the lobby... I guess I'll confirm all of my appointments when September is nearer. Until then, more online consults!

I think I've been pretty thorough with my research regarding rhinoplasties. And I know for certain what I want. I just need a surgeon who can tell me confidently he can do it. and feel comfortable working with whoever I'm entrusting my face to.. LOL. Now I just want Sept to roll around so I can get it all over with!! GAH! I spend all of my time not working and lurking on plastic surgery forums.. hahahaha failll

I know what you mean, I am only lurking because I'm in hiding so I thought I would give back. I don't rate online consultations but they are good practice for questions and maybe a few simulations plus guidance prices of course. My simulation from BK looked fantastic, mind you it looks nothing like my current nose. I remember asking Joanne my consultant at ID as to who was replying to these online consultations and she didn't have a clue, she didn't even know which office they worked in which surprised me.

If you rank your clinics in order of preference for your consultations then you probably won't end up seeing them all. Having read hundreds of pages on this thread and the Asian Nose 2 and 3 threads, only a few people successfully attended more than 5 clinics without signing up. You come across as a thorough well though out lady, I think you will have no problems in getting what you want! Don't forget my before and after pictures. Over and out.

Yes of course I'll post my b/a pictures (of my _nose_) here! After all, this forum has helped me learn a LOT and was an invaluable resource I couldn't find anywhere else on the web.

HKPhooey! You should be sleeping! My sister is studying in the UK right now, so I know for a fact that it's really late where you're at... I guess this is kind of creepy... But in my defense, you've mentioned multiple times that you're located in the UK... haha :P /endcreeperpost.

It's 1.15am in the morning, I know it's late but I run two businesses so I get most of my work done late at night without staff bothering me or the phone ringing. Also my body clock is a bit weird since I got back from Seoul, I seem to take cat naps a lot which doesn't help, well there are advantages of being your own boss! But I am off to bed now, have more meetings tomorrow yippee.... laters.

yes. and i love your nose you look amazing, . its like copy/paste. i am seriously considering ID for my nose :smile: i will bring a photo of my favourite local celebrity nose.

also from what i can tell. youre face looks slimmer from below your ears

Oh boy, you are such a perfectionist. Like the Lexus slogan " The Relentless pursuit of perfection":cool:

I will most likely be going on 27 Aug and coming back on the 8/9 or 10 Sep. I could speak Mandarin too. :smile: Where are you from?

I agree with Seoul_soon. You and HongKongpooey are good people, really. I understand (and most of the forumers do I believe) where you guys are coming from and both have a strong ground base on your own understanding and experience. Both of you are so similar in some ways, despite of hving different opinions. :happydance:

Friday is coming...yeah!!! TGIF :yahoo:

Personally when it come to facial contouring, i would go with ID since in my opinion there are the best at what there're doing. The chin is considered the edge of the face thus anything to do with the edge, i would suggest that you go with dr park of ID. He did a wonderful job with both my friends chin back in april and i'm sure he would do an equally wonderful job with yours. In term of your nose, i personally would recommend Dr shin of BK, but due to your unpleasant experience with them in the past, i dare not suggest you go back there again. You might want to try Migo since their speciality involved only eyes, nose and breast. You might need to bring a friend who able to communicate in korean since they can't speak a lick of english there. I would consider ID. For my nose, not because of HKP experience and result, but i had personally spoken with dr kim and his knowledge of the nose is amazing. The big plus here is he had never had an infection case since early 2007. So thats always reassuring to hear. I am consider ID myself if the nose thing at BK doesn't pan out.

Hi Shane, who wld u recommend for double eyelid surgery? I'm split between dr woffles wu and getting it done in Korea...