BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shane i was wondering since you seem to have alot of experienced with the plastic surgery in the past. i wanted to asked you if you think it wise to do facial contouring first (mandibe recductinon or v line etc. etc. ) and then do the nose job and eyes last ?

or should i do facial contouring and nose job at the same time< my theory is that it is better to do facial contouring first and then the korean doctors can mold or shape a new nose to go along with your new facial bone structure.

i just wanted your input on this. i don't think there is any right or wrong way to do which procedure first because i have read that some people do the nose and eyes first and then the facial contouring or vice versa and still have gotten great results /

Cool cool, thanks Kain and Shane for the advice. Its common sense at the end of the day to research but i just wanted to get it set in stone first. I have a tendency to not do things unless i read about/told to do it.

Also, Shane, would it be ok to email you some photos at some point in time to get a simulation done by you?

I don't know about BK anymore though... I mean, I know that my nostrils are on the round side, but their simulation basically turned them into parentheses... which is EXTREMELY unattractive. LOLs... On the other hand, I liked the results from Opera, who pretty much gave me exactly what I wanted. But I don't know if the person photoshopping the picture went overkill, because they significantly reduced the width of my nose.. and I can't imagine how they would do that without alarplasty, which I'm not entirely certain I want to do. I've read in a lot of places that it's a difficult procedure to do evenly, sometimes scars are clearly visible, and the nostirls can become "triangular" making it clear that you had a nose job... :/ I wasn't even really interested in Opera~...

That's a great idea... bringing in a photo simulation. I'm going to try my hand at photoshop and see what I can come up with... If it doesn't work out, I'll definitely contact you :P It seems like you're analyzing a lot of forumers' photos lately.. haha

i really see no issue having facial contouring and rhino done at the same time as long as it isn't rhino and 2 jaws. There are of course benefits to having both procedure done at the same time versus separately, and there are disadvantage as well. the first time i went under the knife include changes in the eyes, nose, zygoma and V line. so you can imagine the kind of dramatic changes that was involved. While having everything done at once save you the trouble of going under the knife again, its an aesthetical suicide in my opinion. the reason for that is because i have no desirable feature to use as a land mark for the change, so its difficult to predict the outcome of the surgery. its like asking an artist to paint without a reference. so if the surgeon has no reference to rely on, the only logical route is to design a new reference to use against the other changes that you want to make on your face. so if you want a higher nose and a longer tip, the surgeon would design your nose off of your request and use that same nose as a reference for everything else that you want to have change. Unless you already know exactly what you want to achieved after the surgery, which unfortunately i don't. if you were to look at my post surgery photo after having 9 procedure done, i will look very odd to you. sure, there was a definite improvement in my overall appearance. but my face isn't balance at all.

So in your situation, i would separate the procedure and focus on the one that you're most concern with. if you're looking for subtle changes first then i would suggest having your rhino done in the beginning then plan your facial contouring on a later date when your nose is fully heal. That way you can use use your new nose as a reference to determine if a Vline is really that necessary or how much mandible angle required to be be removed base on other feature of your face.

yeah go ahead. send them over at shanekenji77 at yahoo dot com. rules of thumb. i would need 3 profile picture from you, front, angle and the side. hair must be tied back so your ear would be visible in every shoot. your front view should not be smiling and do not tilt your head down or up as it will alter my calculation and measurement.

Hi all...
I'm a guy of a chinese descent. I've been a silent reader of this thread for the past few months and I want to express gratitude and appreciation to all of you who have taken the time to share their experiences and tips and also answering questions.

I, too am considering to do PS in Seoul on my face such as double eyelid, rhino, lip reduction.
I understand that it would be nice to have them both done in 1 clinic (though may not necessarily be done by 1 surgeon), but I think there's also a possibility that they are done separately in 2 different clinics in 1 visit to Seoul.

My question is, which surgery to be done first before the other ones?

All ideas and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

What maxillary treatment would be the one that helps? Like 2jaw surgery?

Since the new tablets I am feeling less fat faced but not enough to have a run this will give me a headache. I have been reading up on swelling, if you are physically fit you will recover really fast, that's you, me I am half fit this is why my recovery is slower so for chubby people it must take ages. My life is nearly back to normal had drinking session last night with my mates, still feel sloshed today, planning on going to clubs later, oh how I've missed partying!

Hey hey o worthy one! I did hear through the grapevine you got a job, I am surprised you're not a model. I was on the previous threads but left last year so joined this one but I am also near the end of my journey and have given back what I can. I have sent you a private message, only you will be able to give me an honest no biased answer. You will be sorely missed when you finally pull the plug!

Ask for the same simulation again but maybe a few days apart, I did this and shockingly all 3 are very different, you would think a large clinic like BK would be more consistent, I did feel their simulations were questionable but they do reply fast. In reality post surgery I look nothing like any of the simulations so I can't see the point except for fun maybe.

Hi Shane.

Would you do a simulation of my face as well? I would really appreciate it:smile:

no we didn't have a photo for reference, she just wanted a natural nose that would suit her face better than her old one. she's doing a lot better today, she can get in and out of bed by herself now.

Hi eegg

Glad to hear that your mum is getting better.