BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I agree, she does have the coolest Mum (Mom) doesn't she!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comp. I was thinking about that, maybe I should re-do my collage with either all of them without make up or all of them with make up so you can get a better sense of proportion and change. Perhaps in a few weeks when all my swelling for V Line and Genio has gone down then I can show you my whole face for the after photos.

Sorry for the late reply, we have Olympic 2012 fever here so there's much partying to be had.

7 Week Post Op update on my:

Paranasal Implants (Silicone) - I am much happier with my smile. At a guess I'd say I am 80% there and don't look like Wallace and Gromit too much. I noticed this last night in the pub with friends but to be honest this is the most I have laughed since my surgery, you know when you laugh so much you cry, well that was me last night. But this morning I can feel the implants more than normal so I may have over stretched this part a bit too much as there is still some swelling over and around the implants. Also my top lip is still skinny but if I 'massage' it for a while it looks more pouty. I am hoping that after 3 months I will look great, that's how long the doctor said it would take to have a near normal smile.

If I were you, I'd get a quote now and bargain it down. Keep your email conversation with them. They will honor the current quote. If you wait, the price will only go up. Maybe we can buddy up at that time!

Yes mother :smile:
Make sure you don't drink too much in these Olympic Games parties... it'll slow down your recovery!

Hey London-chick,
Thanks for sharing the tips! Very informative...!
Say, are you set on your dates? Can you wait one more month? I would like to buddy up!

Eightbelow, Bobbycat, and I will be around then so please hit us up! :smile:

Wow, wish I could be there...

Besides the smile, aesthetically wise, do you paranasal implant does help significantly to enhance the overall look or just a subtle nice touch? Without it, you will still look good, just not perfect?

Thanks again, Hongkongpooey..

Hi,
Can I get 2 boxes from you? I am from Singapore. :smile:

Another potential ID client. :cool: Thanks, Shane77.

I think a simple condense list will suffix for now. You are certainly more knowledgeable in this aspect, but even then, you are not sure if there's mistakes or missing information. You can't count on most of us to give you such a detailed input. So at the end of the day, it will be incomplete unless you could get few Drs to help.

Too detailed is even harder to navigate coz some of us may not be sure what we need and what suits us. But it is good to know that there are various options briefly though..

Dude... I didn't even know there were so many different procedures for just cheek reduction.. O.O Do all the different types of liposuction apply to other areas of the body as well? Cause if it does, I don't see why you would want a separate page for each area of the body...

that thought did cross my mind. there is a reason why i'm doing this as a list instead of like a tree. i have to make it in order for the system to evaluate the number to which it will go toward ranking surgeon base on user recommendation. i have to simplified the navigation to a single catatories such as cheek, eye, nose, chin etc so the system can determine base in review and journal submission, who's the best surgeon for eye, cheek, nose, chin etc... but i will take your suggestion in regard to having a sub catagories, but i think only one level will do for now.