BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the world are you doing typing while driving? :huh: Or is that another typo? I'm just really freaked out about accidents today after my dad and siblings got into one today while I chose to sit in a different car right at the last minute! Crazy coincidences. So yes, no typing while driving! -.-

Vivi,
I'm looking to do primary rhino with alar base reduction. I've been to seoul once before for epi. what about you? :smile:

Hi,

I'm going to Korea on Tuesday and I have 3 consultations set up by my translator, Zoe, with Grand, Regen and Banobagi clinics. I'm going to have a couple of procedures done hopefully on August 2nd. If there's anyone who's interested in meeting up, please message me!

I will post my experiences with these clinics as I go along!

Here's my email address if anyone's interested in contacting me.

[email protected]

LOL ~ don't worry about it babe. i'm a wiz at multitasking. i would serve tea as well if i have a kettle and a teapot. hahaha

shane77, did u consult the doc if it is possible do the surgery? cos i understand tt the cheek bone is quite thin and they may not be able to shave off so much as to significantly reduce the face width from the front.

im planning to do the reduction to significantly reduce my face width but the most of the before & after photos shows not much diff from front view. so yea, still considering cos too much risk for much small change isnt worth it >.< lookin forward to ur reply! thanks! :biggrin:

I wouldn't have the guts to do this kind of surgery hehehe

its true that that the cheek bone in the front is thin so a lot of surgeon is a little hesitant to touch this part of the cheek. there focuses more on the lateral arch instead. so it depend if your cheek is lateral wide or angular wide. if it is lateral wide, then a simple lateral arch reduction would cut it. but if you're like me both lateral and angular wide, then lateral arch just wouldn't cut it (no punt intended) the surgeon who did my primary zygoma reduction only did the arch. but the reduction isn't significant enough. so that is why i am having it re done again. from what dr park told me a lot of surgeon in china would overly shave the front part of the cheek bone thus making a hole. so what dr park is going to do is cut the malar bone instead of shaving it. and push it inward. if you look at the picture that i posted before, that is what dr park is planning to do for me. he have shown me picture of patient who under went this surgery and the result is exactly what i am looking for. it take a qualified surgeon to perform zygoma 3d reduction. so a lot of the before and after you see on the website is just lateral arch reduction and unless the patient has a serious protrusion, changes resulting from lateral arch reduction will be quite minor.

hope this answer your question

LOL~ when you been through so many surgeries before and survived the worse (2 jaws) everything else just seem like a walk in a park for me. i am more excited then i am nervous about having this surgery, but i certainly wouldn't want to give the impression that zygoma surgery is anything like having an eyelid surgery. a small part of me is still a bit nervous about it. but not enough to deter me from having the surgery :smile:

Hola!

I had my consultation with ID this morning , the consultant Joanne is really nice, honest with what I should and should not do ( procedures ) met up with Dr Park , he is really a nice person too very gentle and can speak ok English. I like the fact that they are not pushing too many ps than I need , felt really comfortable with them and now it make me lazy to go on with other appointments that I made. They quoted me 8mil for v line with chin advance , 1.5mil for forehead fat grafts and 3mil for rhino revision. Total cost was 12.5mil but I push really hard for 12mil to get all done. Can anybody who had done surgery in ID advise I can still push the price lower??

Every penny save is every penny gain !

I'm now somewhere in sinsa , trying to look for highland hotel but can't seem to locate them :sad: from the web information it was exit 1 from sinsa station just walk straight near the gas station. For those whom stay there before can point me the right direction or the color of the hotel building?

Next destination Banobagi consultaion at 3pm
Will be back!

12 mil is very reasonable my dear, consider the standard price for primary nose revision is 4.5 million, V line is 8 million, chin advancement is 4 million and fat graft on the forehead is around 2 million at ID. you gotten a good price for it, believe me. it would have cost more individually.

sinsa is right along the same path as BK. but if you're at ID now, it will take you longer by foot to get there. i would suggest grabbing a taxi and have the taxi driver point you out where highland is. i will post a picture of highland for you now.