BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi thanks alot. it answered my question :smile: i have the same situation as u. so can i assume it is possible to do the lateral cut and the inward shift in one surgery? can i also know how much is your zygoma surgery? thanks alot!

yup, it is possible. infact the whole front and side malar are cut and push inward. so the effect of 3d malar reduction will be much more significant since it tackle the lateral, angular and front part of the zygoma at the same time. i am a guy so having a high cheek bone in my opinion isn't all that attractive. maybe on a girl it may be. but for me, the most attractive women are those with a low cheek bone as oppose to a high one. unless ofcourse you were raise outside of asia, then your perception of a high cheek bone might be different.

ID quote me 6 million for me. but i'm going to use my influence to try to reduce it a bit more :smile:

Hey,

Almost same as you. I will be doing my primary rhino and double eyelied revision.;)
Where have you been your eyelid surgery?

Hey,

Good luck to u! :smile:

I just checked my email, but there's nothing yet. Pls help to resend the 13th yo [email protected] tks...

Does bk provides the 2 weeks supply of pumpkin juice? If not, where do we get these, as well as aloe juice in Korea?

Wadup PFers!!

I was wondering, has anyone here ever had eye and nose surgery done together and also wears glasses?! I am a glasses wearer and was contemplating rhino with a few eye surgeries, prob inner and outer and love band... But was wondering what I'd do about glasses?
I know aftet eye surgery im not allowed to wear contacts and after rhino i cant wear glasses... So what would i do?! Is there any solutions?!

I am still in contemplation mode atm. Had a few suggestions from Shane and hKP and want loads done haha but wanna still look like me so will prob only end up with 1 or 2 major surgeries with a few minor ones like fillers etc...
Def want rhino though. Cant wait to get it done though

Going in March or April of next year - anyone else getting surgery around this time??

^_^ thanks

Hi everyone,
Anybody here ever had radix heightened using septal cartilage?
From what I read, it is possible to be done on caucasian as they have enough septal cartilage for that.. but it may not be the case for Asian people.

So I was wondering if anybody knows or experienced it themselves here.
Thanks.

I wouldve had that done if i did my rhino in the Uk - i have enough septal cartilage... Apparently though my nose is not typically asian tho and actually is inbetween caucasian and asian nose..... But it is possible to do just depends how much cartilage you have

Sorry MiaAnn, I've already booked and paid for my flights... But I'll be leaving on the 27th so if you decide to come earlier (late Sept) then I'll be around for support:smile:

wow~ seem like a lot of people is having their surgery in september. too bad i couldn't stay longer. my cousin from canada is heading over to pay me a little visit. so gotta to be around when they arrived. i hope everyone who is having their surgery in september the best of luck.

I also wear glasses. And I want to get double eyelid & rhino as well.
So after contemplating, I decided to do them separately in 4 months interval.
Some doctors suggest doing the rhino first and let it deswell completely, thus they can do the eyes surgery with a better perspective as when you have a rhino, the radix will get heightened and could decrease the epi fold a lil' bit if not eliminating it.
But on the other hand, Dr. Kwon @Teuimps claimed that assuming with his Magic Epi surgery technique, a rhino will not have any effect on the epi fold. But he insisted that he did the eyes first before any rhino could be performed.

Anyhow, I'm gonna do my eyes first since it's in my top priority right now and do the rhino 4 months later.

That way, I can still have my glasses on.. then the next time I do the rhino, I can use contacts instead. :smile: