BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

hi! Gingercandy nice to hear you glad with your op, Dr Hong is my top list docor. How are you today? Hope you're great, and i can't wait to see your photo after surgery :smile:
I want to ask about guest house that BK offered to you. Are you directly stay at their guest house or you should stay at their hospital after the surgery? How long did you stay at their hospital room and guest house? Are you stay at hotel too or not? considering BK only offers 3-5 day only for patient to stay.
thank you

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginger candy ,may I know how much for all this ops??

When do you intend to go? Im heading on the 27/08. Im from Spore too

Dear Dan4me,

Which material did Dr Hong fix ur chin augmentation: using a pocket or screws to attach the implant to bone?

Now, do u feel hurt when u touch hard on ur chin and press ur chin on something such as plush pillow or table?

Yes, i sure hope the swelling will go away very soon. I consider myself a slow healer so it may take longer for me to see my final result. Non the less i am hopeful that the end result will be satisfying :smile:

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to this forum but have done few surgeries in Thailand before. Am thinking of a revision rhinoplasty and v-line in Korea around mid September while in between a job change.

Still considering between a few clinics such as ID, Item etc but was also wondering if any of you are going to Korea in September too? We might be able to chat and meet up there or share accomodation.

I'm from Singapore btw :smile:

Hi ning, scroll back a few pages and you should see a post by Schrodinger for the september group. A few (including myself) will be in seoul in september.

Originally Posted by Schrodinger
Cross-posting from Asian Nose Job 3:
SEPTEMBER GROUP:

Just a quick update for upcoming September procedures:
(Please feel free to add your name to the list if you are arriving into Korea during Sept - make sure you have already purchased your flight ticket)
- Schrodinger: VIP Clinic, September 8th - 24th.
- KKim120: ?
- London_Chick: ?
- Jekki: ?
- Bobbycat: ?

Eva dropped out due to work ):
Here's the calendar I have created for our September group:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embe...erica/New_York
(For newbies to Google Calendar: In the upper left-hand corner, you can push the forward arrow to get to September).

If you want to add your official details (tickets booked, arrival / departure dates and surgery dates / consultations etc), please drop me a message and I can add it in (or if you have a gmail account, i can add you to the calendar).

Please provide your name and extra details that you are comfortable in revealing (age, location you're coming from, gender... blah blah candlelit dinners, long walks on the beach), or if you would like to be referred by your username instead, let me know.

I'm looking forward to planning a special outing so we can meet-and-greet each other before we all get beat up.

End note: I've also created a spreadsheet that you can add your details with:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VJFaVhiVHRkSlE
Feel free to add/edit only your own details, (I will edit if I see something off like formatting).

Hi Shane how about lipposuction at neck to the chin,do u know about this?cause I am too fat,although not at ideal weight,only normal but have this kind issue

Hope anyone can sharing if already fix it or know it

Thanks

Day number 8, this morning went to BK for my routine treatment. I was pretty excited about it cause today were the day that my nasal cast comes off for good. Before the nurse even remove the cast, she first removed a few of the stitches from each corner of my eyes as well as my nose. And i'm telling you right now that it sting like hell. I know the nurse is well trained and all but they lack sensitivity training. The nurse who removed some of my stitches yesterday were much more gentle, the very least she apologize when she saw me in obvious pain from having the stitches removed. But the nurse who removed my stitches today were cold and could care less. I mean she were yanking out those stitches with such force that i was squirming on the table with tear flowing from my eyes. I breathe a sigh of relief when she told me that all the stitches has been removed. The last to go were the cast from my nose. It was very obvious as soon as the cast came off that swelling were still very noticeable as my nose were still the size of a grape fruit. My nose were pretty wide too. So it was big and wide :smile: just before i left, dr shin come and see me and show me the plate and screw which removed from my zygoma. I weren't able to keep it but he allow me to take a few picture of it. He told that he were surprise by the quality of these screw and plate that were use during my first zygoma reduction in thailand. So the screw and plate that you see before you were once a part of my face since 2009. Right now the screw and plate has been replace by wire.

Back tomorrow for more update

No problem lol! When you say unnatural, do you mean pinched? :/ The simulations would give me a bit of confidence as to what to expect but if they're like that... *shakes head*

I think if you're absolutely determined to do this AND you're aware of all the risks involved and are prepared to take responsibility, then there's not much else that can be done. At least she knows lol! :P Some of us haven't told any family or friends, presumably.

OZ seem good, prices are decent too. I'm pretty OZ has an English website? I've got their little price list bookmarked and it's even got a converter too, which is handy! I'll check out Human Clinic! I'm deciding whether it's better to look at clinics that are well-known with foreigners or ones that are well-known with locals, since I think the local ones are more in line with the 'Korean aesthetic' and alot of them seem to know the lowdown with the clinics.

Grand have some nice B+A's, as does Regen. RealClinic and ChungDamU also have some decent noses (but ChungDamU is a bit hit-and-miss for me; some patients look 'done' while others look natural but maybe the ones who look done had more surgeries?)
But right now, Grand, VIP, ChungDamU, Regen, RealClinic are ones to consider for me... RealClinic's on-the-fence with me and with Grand, the only thing that puts me off is their decision to use soft silicone. Still gonna consider Dr Jung, might have a consultation with me to see what I think despite the bad reviews.

Consider the chin thing later on! Wouldn't wanna have an accident. Make sure you have someone to support you. Hopefully I'll have someone on here tagging along with me. I think it's good to be aware of all the risks involved, but at the same time, remember that these are rare occurrences and the news only really reports things that go wrong lol?

Lucky! Keep us updated. Hope it turns out well! And make sure they do discuss your eyelids with you though! And don't waste your money on filleeeerrrrsss! *shakes fist*

What?! U have been livin' with this from your 1st surgery?!

Sorry just really shocked!

But BK is using wire, so that should play down side effects eg. for sliding genio? Anyway, hope u have a speedy recovery :smile:

Also, does anyone know if there are any places that are good with lip reduction/lip shaping? IIRC, Teuim do each lip for $1000. Ideally I'm looking to reshape my lips and make them smaller and more cupid's-bow-like.

I'm traveling to South Korea for double eyelid & nose surgery at BK Clinic next month. I'm actually really scared about how it's going to turn out. Many people say it's rushed there and it's sort of like a conveyer belt. That honestly doesn't matter as long as I get good results.

Do you think I can trust the surgeons to give me good results? In other words can I go into surgery without worrying about waking up with results I don't like or end up with a botched surgery?

Thanks, I really need all the help I can get haha.