BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hey Gingerlady,
Do u mind to share ur total cost of all ur surgeries?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gingerlady,
Do u mind to share ur total cost of all ur surgeries?

I am planning to go there next month too. I'm from USA. I'm thinking of Real or Cinderella clinic. I've heard in BK they are fast

I'm going there this September too. I'm from USA btw, my sister live in Singapore though. my email is [email protected].

Hi Shane, what did you get done at BK and did it turn out the way you wanted? I'm going to BK next month for eye & nose surgery and worried if they will do a good job. Do you recommend the clinic? Thanks! :smile:

hey SA123, when exactly will you be travelling to korea? I will be there from 8th to 17th for double eyelid surgery. which procedure you will be having done?

i read it again and again
but i dont think you are kidding
all those screw and plate where in your face ??
i cant believe it :nuts:

I'm thinking of the 6th to 20th. I will have my eyes, nose and facial contour. That's why I must stay there for 2 weeks

Hi everyone!

So glad I found this forum, it has made for a lot of interesting reading & tips!

I'm planning to do some procedures in Korea as well and am panicking now because I haven't selected a clinic yet and some popular ones need you to book at least a month in advance and I've already booked my tickets to Seoul in mid Oct... is anyone going there at the same time?

I'll be with a friend but she may be staying in a hostel if she's not doing any PS so I may need to look for alternate accomodations..

But back to the main point, so far I've seen people recommending Banobagi, Oz, Dream, Small Face, Migo etc... but do I have to go to different clinics to do different procedures that different clinics are good at??

I have an issue with the prices, of course I know that it can't be too cheap but I don't wanna get fleeced either.. I intend to do double eyelid (I have double eyelids sometimes but not all the times lol), under eyebags, if possible, I would like to do cheek & nasolabial fat grafts..(i look too skinny unfortunately).

Actually I wanna do my nose but I'm worried about the results. Also I had a doctor advise that if I'm doing orthognathic surgery next year, it may be better to wait after that surgery to do my nose >_<

Yup, i've been living with these plate and screw since back then. While its already been removed, i have a new set of plate and screw from when i had my 2 jaws surgery. I know it look freaky and all to have all screw and plate bolted to your face. But its quite common in facial trauma victim. There is no long term side effect in having these screw and plate inside of you.

I had eyelid revision which include ptosis correction, fold recreation and medial epi. Seperately i had also done lateral 3d epi. This time I am doing nose revision, cheek bone reduction and paranasal depression using dermis. I've done everything under dr shin. If you planning to do the eyes and nose, i recommend that you speak with dr shin. He is a caring surgeon who will have your best interest at heart and will only recommend procedure that you really need. Unlike other surgeons, he won't recommend a whole bunch of procedures that you don't need, and if looking natural is your goal, then dr shin is your surgeon. He always emphasize on looking natural rather than dramatic, unless you wanted the dramatic look in which case he will also be able to compliment your need provided it still look good on you.

Hi there,

I'm intending to go on the 17th Sept. I have not book my tickets or hotel yet as I'm still researching on where to stay and which clinics to go.

I went for the consultation held by Item Clinic last week. Did u go? As of now I'm still waiting for Elaine (S'pore Rep) to get back to me on the costs and the kind of arrangement she can make for me.

Have u booked ur flight and accommodation? Have u decided on which clinic to go for?