BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hey,

When exactly will u be heading to Seoul? Have u decided on the doctor yet? Dr Hong or Dr Shin?

There are quite a few of us heading in Sept, although some earlier and some at the later part.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, a few of us are already packed to go in September, you can view a lot of our details here, feel free to add in yours too.
Here's our spreadsheet for Team September (haha)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlAQuOCgeQeVdDhIa2MtT0FCaXFYWVJFaVhiVHRkSlE#gid=0

And only one guy in our group? Poor Jekki, he'll be surrounded by some bruised up girls. :roflmfao:

I guess, as the saying goes, the more the merrier. Hope to see you there, when do you think you'll be going?
Let us know when your plans have solidified and you've confirmed your flight details. These things always ends up like a Facebook-made invitation, ~50 people on "Attending" and only three actually show up.

I'm going the first day of September and my surgery is on Sept. 3. I'm having multiple consultations & not fixed on a doctor yet. I will definitely be vlogging my experience at the hospital I choose, here as I have pretty much nothing to do while I'm laying in bed in the hospital.

Do you know about BK? It's my #1 choice so far.

Hi FallenAngel!

Thanks for it! Yes, I saw a couple of you going in September while I was browsing through the thread but the posts were everywhere, so your reply was really useful!

Will update my details in once I've shortlisted the clinics and confirmed my tickets :smile:

When are you heading over?
There's a list with a couple of other TPF members that are travelling to Korea in September - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlAQuOCgeQeVdDhIa2MtT0FCaXFYWVJFaVhiVHRkSlE#gid=0

And what procedures are you looking at?

Never heard of ITEM. Im heading to BK n ID for consultations.

Book your ticket soon cos Zuji is offering promo tix for CX, Asiana. SQ is having a promo fare via eBay Travel too.

Shane your quest for perfection is admirable :smile:

Need your advice. You stayed in Seoul for about 3 weeks during your 2-Jaw surgery, I like to know any accomodation you can suggest that is reasonable to facilitate a 2-week stay on a good budget.

Cheers :smile:

Hello people!
I am new to here and I'm just wondering what's the best plastic surgery clinics in Korea for me to go? I'm planning to go in December to get plastic surgery, I just want do nose and Jaw (V shape) done and can you please tell me about much it's cost?
Thank you ^o^

Sorry for my bad english.

Eightbelow, go to Peggy Heng/s blog. She just did her face contouring, eye, and rhino at Item. Only concern is, being a professional blogger, I am not sure is she photoshop pix before posting it. Looks good. I like ID and could consider BK too. Tough decision.

Hi Shane!

Congratulations on your surgeries and hope you are recovering well ^_^

I wanted ask you a question regarding multiple surgeries...

Basically, I plan on going to S.Korea for around two weeks and wanted to get quite a few surgeries.

Below is what I want to get::
- rhinoplasty
- mini v-line with possible genio
- far grafting on cheeks, forehead and temples
- eyelid revision with inner and outer folds and possible loveband
- upper lip fillers

I know it seems a lot, but I only have that one time to do it all as it is unlikely I will return to S.korea for surgeries.
You have had multiple surgeries in one go, but was wondering if you feel that it is too much?
I have seen a blogger from S'pore who had pretty much the same amount of surgeries and she looked hella swollen but seemed okay!

I think I am nit-picking... The more I look at my face the more I want the surgeries. I guess I feel if I get it it will be perfect!
Ahhh surgery really is addictive :sad:

Hi GingerCandy

힘네세요, 파이팅!

that was far lesser that that plastic baby!!! who spent $130,000 on 10 surgeries!

I have good faith that you will look good! ;)

I am arriving in 11 Oct, not sure if I should do nose plasty. that's the only thing I can and will do. I have done some research but still need someone who has done that to explain to me or at least tell me, if I can still go shopping the next day after doing my nose plasty the day before. :graucho: and I do not mind walking around with that plaster on my nose, because I am not famous so not noticeable. :lol:

Wow! That's about 12k USD! 😳 I wish I can have that kinda cash flow to do surgeries also.. Anyway looking forward to see ur results! All the best with the healing though I know u are doing pretty well there! I'll be there next month bringing whatever cash I have and see what I can do... Poor me...

Hang in there Shane! Try to walk around get some blood flows it will help with the healing. I heard eating lotsa papaya can help with swelling too. I had my transconjunctival done last time and the doctor advice me to eat plenty of papaya and it helped.

Well it really depend on where you decide to do your procedure. If BK, there can offer free accommodation for up to 5 to 7 days. Then i suggest you move to highland hotel which is reasonably cost at 66k krw. If you can find a buddy, you can split the cost which make it even more affordable. Highland is strategically located at the center of all major ps clinic. So its a prime location if you ever consider visiting multiple clinic for consultation.