BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Be patient my dear. Save up as much moola as you can while you wait. In the mean time, dwell in other people experience and use that as encouragement for your own plastic surgery journey :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you doing Shane?? Updates updates??!! Do u like your revised rhino? How are you feeling now?

Hey Shane, are you at the highland hotel, I'd like to visit you!

dan4me :giggles::heart:, thank you~

and FOR REAL,
i've been following this thread and the "asian nose job 3" thread and you have been SO PATIENT AND KIND TO EVERYONE -- whether it's photo request or questions (that i know newcomers weren't familiar with your procedures, etc.) and i just hope you know that it's so nice of you~~

as you've heard before many times ;), you look beautiful~~!

i also think you were cute to begin with and the procedures just brought out your good points even more! congrats and best wishes for continued happy healing, sweetie!!!

What happened to your eye?

Since you ask so nicely, i attached some picture of my nose:smile: so far i am quite please with the overall appearance of my nose, but won't know for sure until all the swelling comes down. Bear in mind that i had nasal osteotomy where the surgeon break the bone of your nose to narrow it. So the amount of swelling will excel that of normal rhino without breaking the bone. I didn't experience this much swelling from my first 2 rhino, so this is something new to me. The first picture show my nose a week into my surgery. Apart from nasal swelling, it is compounded with the addition of swelling of the cheek (zygoma reduction & paranasal augmentation) the second pic show a much up close view of my nose from an angle. You may notice there is a slight raising near the tip of the nose which is indicative of swelling. The third picture is a simulated photo of what the nose should look like once that raising is gone after all the swelling has subsided. The tip of the nose should also improve with time but the raising bit is my only focus now. Dr shin has assure me many time that i have above average swelling due to him breaking my nasal bone. I have no doubt that my nose would turn out great after a few month. I spoke with another patient who had his nose done by dr shin and he also assure me that my nose will turn put great. He should know since all his brothers and sisters had their nose done by dr shin. So far i feel great, other then the swelling, i am back to my perky old self again:smile:

Well said indeed! I do feel excited for u guys who r going or on recovery mode for ps! ;) This forum do teaches me a lot! Hope u r feeling better btw!

Wow! Your nose looks great, Shane!!! Just the tip of the nose is a little swelling! But i'm sure it will look so much better soon! :smile:

I just check into highland. I am on the 3rd floor in room 309. I will stay until the 25th then i am leaving seoul on the 26th. Have you had your surgery yet?

Thanks, the tip currently is the most swollen at the moment. So after a month or two it will subside and the tip will turn up slightly a bit to give me that pointed, narrow look. So keeping my finger cross that everything turn out the way it should be :smile:

Glad you were educated in this forum. Thats always nice to hear :smile: