BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hey, u in better condition to walk on the street? If so, join me tmr. I finally walked on the street this evening without my hat but mask still stays.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a consolation. I was put to sleep n hv no clue who's at the surgery room. Lol. I made sure it's him by putting his name on the agreement I was signing.

We will be doing lunch , shouislove and me had treatment at 11.30 so after that we going to have lunch/ coffee/ *****ing/ laughing session ( which ever way u like to call it) so I think 8below can join us right? It will be a lot of fun if emisa you can join us :smile: it is like sex in the city .... Four girls hit the town. Hhhhhh...

thanks dear for your compliment. yeah, after much consideration i decide to go with silicone instead of dermis, which is why i didn't take you up on your kind offer :smile: i did consider long and hard before electing to go back on silicone. my only only concern with dermis is the overture, plus silicone is a time test material to use on the bridge of the nose. so why mess with tradition :smile: initially i didn't know how a curve would make me lok, but it turn out a curve on my nose look just as refine as a straight nose. so i'm not complaining :smile: 3D look huh? can you send a more close up view of your picture. the one that use on your avatar is too small for me to make out anything. i want to see how your new nose fit in with your current profile :smile:surely will be beautiful...

thanks for the compliment. the first priority of sr shin to create a natural look and still produce the result that i wanted... mission accomplish :smile: still have a lot way to go before i could consider my nose perfect. just keeping my finger cross that its going to be soon :smile: i think the reason why my lip look smaller is because the rest of my face look a little bigger due to the swelling. the reason why my eyes look different is because again of the swelling. incision were made during the zygomatic reduction near the corner of my eyes to removed the screw from my cheek. thus my eyes seem to become smaller due to the swelling. after a few month, everything should return back to normal.

Im gonna have my eyelid surgery. And revision of rhinoplasty. Thinking of chin augementation also but abit hesitated cuz im all by myself. Yea, im counting down to the day but im kinda worried and nervous tho becuase im all by myself. How good if u can be my kaki. Hehe..
I want to do earlier otherwise Im not gonna enjoy the Christmas :smile::biggrin:

lol! ya thats what we do :b ***** and laugh .. and eat very slowly

found eightbelow in the "lobby" of the guesthouse btw
she ask "what does gingercandy look like" .. shell have to see for herself next week ;)

gain weight before you do the surgery :b thats what i did

macdonalds/pizza/chocolate treatment did the trick for me

Hi Dan4me. Your surgery was a while ago this year. Were you pleased with the results and would you mind showing me your B/A pics and the price for the cheekbone reduction
v-line surgery (square jaw reduction + chin augmentation)? TY so much!! :smile:

You look SO different Shane!!! They did a super job and I'm sure you love your new look!!

thanks LC, if i weren't me, i'll probably love my new look too LOL. but yeah, dr shin did an amazing job for me. i couldn't be more estatic by the result, and its only been a month post op. i can't wait to see further improvement after a few more months when the swelling has completely melt away :smile: until then, no more picture. hehehe. i wouldn't want to spoil the big unveil :graucho:

I meant to say I'm pretty sure i'm going to grand, i know Dr.seo is not a maxxifacial surgeon and thats why i had doubts but they have 4 maxiifacial surgeons working with dr.seo and whole will be in the procedure swell. I like grand and ID swell, i read in forum that a consultant from cinderella said that if you go with the top surgeons at regen or grand than it's the same as cinderella. I like ID to.. i'm torn between dr.seo, grand, id or regen.

Hi babes,

What do u think of Id pricing? They actually quoted me 2.5mil -3.5mil just for eyelid surgery w/o epi or lateral canthoplasty which i find really ridiculous and so muchhh higher than banobagi or grand or teuim. Not sure if the consultant made a mistake?!