BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

That's so much fun!!! Partners in bandages hahaha... did you take pictures? :lol:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cocochanel,

Am planning to go end sept but have yet book the tics. Which dates are you going? I am from sg too.

I only know about Teuimps.
Dr Kwon of Teuimps specializes on eyes surgeries only. Other surgery will be handled by his partner - Dr Kim.
Dr Kim may be skillful in doing rhino. And it looks like he specializes on using goretex but he can do silicone as well. 1 of the staff there did a revisional rhino using goretex by him. And the result was so pretty & natural.
Teuimps will likely to give more discount if you do more than 3 procedures. And they will waive the tax if you pay by cash.

I will be gg BK and my doc is avail on 25-27 Sep. planning to take Korean airline which arrives at Seoul 5am....zzzzzzzzz

Sorry coco, forgot to ask you on how long will you be staying there? Am planning 2 weeks there.

Yea, i mostly use google and do alot of readings. And also, asking around on those forums,hoping the senior forumers can share their experience with me.:biggrin:
Whatever on the internet is still subjective, real life experience is more reliable. I dont consider package bcuz i only consider eyelid and rhino surgeries at the moment. R u from singapore?

I see...sobz.. So we cant fly together i guess. I will be taking SQ. the timing is better. Lets meet up when we r there.ok?

have a look at mine negotiation
without help of zoe
cheekbone they were cutting mine cheekbone 3 d rotation forward 550 won
jaw v line 700 won long cut
nose silicon 350 won
fat grafting they can give it for free i think because vip did give it for free

its normale if she gets a share off it
like a tour guide

Hey lotsajunkie,

We can catch up if u r still around when i arrive. I heard Teuim is good for eye reshape but not sure about nose job. Im also told that Grand is popular with lotsa celebritiss. But Grand price is kinda steep. Since Teuim is good with eye surgeries im considering to entrust my eyes to them ..^^. As for nose and chin, im still thinking. Wondering whether should i just get everything done at the same place since i have such a short stay in Seoul :sad:. *Confused*!!!

hi Emisa, when do u plan to have ur surgery done? What are u doing? I'll be there next Monday..

Hahahha! That's so happening!!! I wish I'm there now and be one of u guys... :sad:

Hi angel906,
U got the quite from ID? Thought u only going there in Oct? How much is the total price?