BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Thks..I only consulted Dr Bae fm revised rhino division. No time to meet face contouring doc fm Grand coz I was rushing to do surgery the next day. I stick to my schedule tightly. Besides, I was happy with ID already n decided not to further consult. Hopefully it's the best decision.:smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dear, at least u hv been thru n came out well! Or could it be tt yr surgery is not as invasive as mine. Hence, this procedure is omitted.

Hey guys,

I will be leaving for seoul this coming Friday for eyelid surgery woohoooo...excited and nervous at the same time.

Will be consulting 4 clincis on the 10th Sept. OZ, Item, Teuim and ID

The estimated prices are:
OZ - ptosis correction + epi KRW3million, without ptosis correction KRW2million, consultation fee KRW5000
Item - Incisional + ptosis KRW2.1million, epi KRW700K
Teuim - ptosis KRW2.5 to 3 million, Epi KRW1.2million (10% tax)
ID - incisional KRW2million epi + lateral KRW2.6million

IOU Dr Kang - incisional + ptosis KRW 4 to 5 million

Ruled out IOU because of the charges. At the moment favouring Item and Teuim due to good feedback from the members here. Do you know if the clinics will definitely waive the 10% tax payment is by cash?

I'll be there on the 10th. My Korean friend will be picking me up from the airport. PM me ur whatsapp I'll come visit u when I reach.

Thank god - out safe!

But I believe such procedures shouldn't be ignored. It's better to be safe than not.

Anyway, still lOoking fwd to the end result.

Day 2

With water, I could finally talk! But words r all slur..throats choked with phlegm n nose blocked with mucus n blood.

Greatest news..no drainage tube for me!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys know how scared I was with that. Here, I hv to specially thank HOngkongphooey! If she didn't bring this up, n I din know abt it, chances r, they will likely use that on u.

Thanks to HKP. I brought it up during my consult to share with them my fear. dr Park told me tt they will either place behind ears, mouth, or nothing if it's not necessary. Zoe saw him putting tt note in writing when he saw me the next day. What a great relieve..

From this point, you hv to start learning to breath fm yr mouth throughout this period. It is gonna be difficult coz there's thick phlegm in yr throat as well.
Kept pressing the bell to get the nurse to fetch me cups of water. They came in to measure temp n checked blood pressure a no. Of times. Chinese nurse kept coming in to check if u r ok.
Before u cld really go into deep sleep, it was morning around 6am? 2 nurses came in to check yr temp, blood pressure, n get u to drink more water. Asked u to start walking around for better blood circulation.
There's one Chinese nurse who is particularly strict. She taught you the special way to gargle just so the mouth wash will go around all yr wounds. Dr park came in to check my condition n he assured everything is ok. Dr Lee followed to check yr wound in yr mouth.

They served u the so called nutritional soup and did 2 mini facial for me. One in the late morning n the other in the evening. These incl. Wiping yr face, putting on mask once, n applied heat therapy using machine.

At this point, u r still tired, trying to recover fm the surgery, no appetite due to painful throat, thick phlegm n block nose. Still struggling to learn to breath thru nose. Exactly what HKP described.

They brought u to another room where u sat on the dentist chair. Cleaned the nose and replace plasters for u. Tried to take another xray or ct for u.

Back to the room when u r trying to catch some winks, the strict nurse wouldn't let u off. Like a mum, she will kick yr butt out of the room. Insisted tt u should walk. Each time 30 rounds, drink plenty of water, rest n walk again.

Dr park checked u again in the evening n assured tt progress is good. My face is swollen, but not very blotted. He told me it will peak on the 3rd day.

Tips fm the nurse:
Make sure u rinse yr mouth 10x each time n 10x per day to avoid infection.
We need to spend 90% of time walking.

Nope, i will be there on 28th. Maybe u have alrd left by the time i arrive. Keep me update yea!! Good luck!

Thank God for the nurses. :smile: they're like angels (sometimes devilish though :lol: ) on Earth :smile:

Cocochanel2012, I'm counting down for you.. 25 days more.. :smile:

Ah right cool :smile: Well keep us updated ! I plan on going around end of Feb time, so if you are going that time be cool to meet up etc - would love to hear all about your experiences and stuff with surgery, very much looking forward to your website launch too!!

your nose looks amazing and your faceshape is really nice - Dr Hong did amazing job with you :smile: makes me want to get facial contouring as well :sad:

Can I ask - are you Korean??

And also, love your eyebrows - lucky you have nice shaped eyebrows with a decent amount of hair too :sad: I have to pencil mine in as I have almost no hair! >__<

EDIT::

Just realized who I think you look like! the korean actress Go Eun Hye! Like spitting image of nose and mouth :biggrin: If you got eyelid surgery as well like hers, you probably could be her twin :P