BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Thanks, angel906, for your insight :smile:. I was actually thinking that perhaps they could liposuction it (to remove fat) but now that I have researched liposuction, I think the area might be too small for it or not worth it if it can just "get fat" again (re-accumulate after liposuction).

Thank you again and I think I am going to make a list of clinics to consider and maybe visit when I am in Asia. I hope all is going as planned for you :hugs:~! How is your journey so far, my dear?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe do a little touch job on ur chin would make ur lips look good :smile: or some jobs on ur lips....make the balance

i did stam cell fat grafting much expensiver then normal fat grafting
hope its worth it and the results are better
and did mine nose with dermis, i could not decide to do jaw and cheekbone
so i did not do it for know or should i do correction of mine mouth
fat grafting is more difficult than i thought
swelling bely pain in mine belly cant touch mine face cant wear sunglasses
and head for more then a month cant sleep on mine face
awfull i hope i can control myself in sleep ...........
but so far i m happy
before you come you need to do good research and tryiing to consult
more clinic to have a good opinion for yourself dont listen to much of what other people
say, you must have a good feeling about the hospital for the doctor and the aftercare

Thanks gingercandy! Hope all's well with you :smile:

Hi angel
How is the procedure?of stam fat grafting and swell how many day?cause I kinda right sleeper

Thanks

I have been reading articles on whether comestic surgeries speed up ageing. Especially major operation like face lift or facial contouring. Its said that surgeries thin skin, n oxygen are restricted ,hence speed up ageing. They also said that plastic surgeons don't undergo surgeries themselves as they know the long term effects n complications..now i'm scare as I wanna do vline and zygoma

Hi cocochanel2012,

Thanks for your suggestions. It's really not easy to do this : )

Hi,
I'm thinking maybe I need to find a doctor who's good specifically with jaw surgery for my case. Or I can possibly find one who is good with other surgeries as well?

If you want to do facial contouring, that's entirely up to you... But premature sagging and problems with the cut bones are a real concern you should be considering before making your decision. Lately, premature aging by girls who've had plastic surgery has been on the Korean news....

Good luck, wahtever you choose! :smile:

YOu know... I'm very naive... So I didn't know that people like xx (you know who~) posting all this advice about ps could potentially have an ulterior motive... and of course xx DID. I'm pretty certain that whenever xx brought a client in for dr. yy at clinic zz, xx got a cut. I am guessing this, but apparently someone had it confirmed by someone in the industry. I'm SHOCKED! And poor forumers who have had REALLY bad experiences with Dr. yy!

Side note: I can't wait to show you my pictures :P I hope all goes well for me~!

Hey! This is meee! I have a super bulbous nose! Although I won't be having alarplasty, I'll be getting tiplasty at JW. I'll post my experiences on purse forum, so please continue to check! My surgery isn't until Thurs...

I wonder if I walk in for a consultation and what's the chance that i will be able to make an appointment for my surgery the next day. Because JW told me that they are almost booked for october and that i need to make an appointment before i come. However I'm a little hesitated to put down a deposit before I meet them face to face.

its sad, but yep what you heard is true. when i and some other ppl who i met in korea were quite disappointed to say the least T_T

did u have your surgery at JW yet? :smile: