BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey tooney, thanks for the info. I did double eyelid with ptosis correction, epi and sub brow lift...the whole works lol!!! Dr kwon was the fourth doc i consulted, the first three didn't mention the brow lift. I wasn't too happy when dr kwon recommended brow lift as I thought he was trying to upsell as I think I am just too young for brow lift. Feeling disappointed as my heart was so set on choosing dr kwon, I went to ID and VIP which surprisingly they both recommended brow lift too cos my eyelid was too "droopy". So seemed like dr kwon was right and since he was the first doc that said I needed this procedure, so I went back to him.

The brow lift bandage will be removed tmrw, guess to protect the wound. I almost died from the pain on the first day of surgery, really unbearable! Today is much better, but can still feel the pain in my brow area. I am quite disappointed that dr kwon has not seen me at all after the surgery. Maybe he's too busy but it would be great and assuring for him to just say everything is ok. Did he see you after the surgery? I must request to see him tmrw when i return for treatment. My small fridge has no freezer, so i cant use the ice pack. Only did it once today when I requested for a frozen one from the clinic. Have to do the same thing tmrw. Not in a great shape to leave the hotel at all, thank god I am in sunshine hotel which is practically next door to teuim. I requested for an outfold crease but not entirely sure thats what he did, as they are too swollen now. How's your eyes turning out now? Are you satisfied?

Shro, hang in there. I been there, done that, in an awful as compared to the comfortable environment where u r recovering.

I am VERY impressed by the hospital n staff - attentive, available as requested, clean n homely. I wouldnt mind paying that amount just to be treated like VIP.

Hang in there, u will have Kim to keep u company next. Keep us updated of your result :smile:

what price have you paid for your surgery ?
cant i pm you ?
you are in a sealed box

Im on my phone so dont have the site on hand but if you just google ID hospital KOrea it should pop up :smile:
If the clinic says surgery is okay then its upto u.
Personally I feel 18-21 is still young cos people dont stop growing fully fully til like 21!! But some forumers here have had surgery at like 18 so idk.. Gueas depends on the clinic too.

Hi dear, I hv not booked ticket yet. I'm planning to go on the last wk of nov. It's natural to feel nervous, you shd be feeling excited too!
Why don't u join me? :smile:

Thank you~! And of course I would put you down as my referral! Considering all of your help? How could I not?

Hey Oceanbelle,
I'm afraid I can't cause... (women thing)! Where r u frm, I'm frm SG!? Have u decide which PS to make consultation? If I'm alone, I may need Zoe to help me out!
Aynone try Zoe before, how?? Is she Ok, does she give enough info about PS during there?

Wow, I'm glad to see many fellow SGreans here! Someone msg me about going in jan, but I can't reply your personal msg because I've less than 10 post. I'll still piling my post now! Hahaha.

eighbelow, you mentioned about exchanging money first, but do you mean to exchange it in SG firste or over in Korea (the banks or proper curreency exchange shops instead of the clinics)

Also can you advise what do I need to bring? I'm quite excited and jumpy although I'm planning to go over in late Jan (like 4 more months! Woohoo!) for zygoma and vline, and nose if budget allows!

I see. I'm fr SG too! :smile: Most likely item. My friend had it done there, and the result is good.
Btw Who is Zoe?