BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Yo! The lurker is finally out! :P I am great, thanks. How about you? Want to meet up in Korea? :graucho: I will be there from end of Oct till mid Nov. Contemplating fat grafts and other procedures. Can I add you in FB? You look great in the pics ;)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to VIP. How about you? Considering forehead fat graft but after looking at Dan4me's pretty pic, I am so tempted to do facial contouring :lol:

Hi babe, what is your updated plan now? Still going in mid Oct?

I am planning go go on 24 Oct for double eyelid and eyebag removal. Also considering teeth and aesthetic procedures. Can't pm you. Let me know?

Cheers.

Hi, I'm gonna have my nose or maybe eye (make my eyes bigger). Me too, fat graft look
interesting!!

Yup! Yup! Fat graft is interesting.. hmmm... I wouldn't mind if they suck more fats from my body and chubby cheeks. Wanna auction off my fats.. Any taker? :graucho:

Auction fats!!! I also want to auction off mine too... 100% pure fats. Satisfaction guarantee!

VIP again? How did your nose heal up? And what procedures are you considering this time around?

I'm so tired from all the medications i am prescribed.. Time for bed..

Yeah that picture was taken last two weeks ago, I wish it will be better soon..
one thing I worried about is the wide base.. i think it should be smaller

Here's the picture ytd:biggrin:

hey gl, r u from singapore? I am planning to go seoul ard 20 Oct, shall we go togather? I did consultation already and most likely to do with ID,if you also choose ID we can even had a better rate togather:smile: Let me know so that we can start to plan! Anyone else here planning to go Oct:smile:

Your nose is really nice! It does suit your face and the shape and tip are nice. Exactly what I want!!

Dya have the website and email for chanel clinic ?? I may email them and see what theyre like :smile:

Whats their services like... Like aftercare etc? I read you said they dont speak much english? Did you have a translator? Or are you Korean? (i want to assume to latter! ^^)