BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Yo! I am game for the dance. Don't you try to chicken out yea :graucho:.

Sure! We will count you in for the dance :lol:. I will be there from 28th Oct onwards.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ladies,

ITs been a while since I returned to Singapore...Tmr is my one month anniversary!!

Would like to do some updates since I've time to check in to the website.

15th day post Op (Last day in Seoul)
------------------------------------
Zoe (translator) came to pick me from Hotel Highland, I brought my extremely big and heavy luggage to ID hospital for stitches removal and last facial. Just coz I was shorter than her, not anyway slimmer than her, she helped me with my luggage all the way including crossing the road, stowing and unloading from the taxi's car boot. Can't thank Zoe enough..

Before that when we corresponded via email, she sounded official and I couldn't fathom the compliments showered by many forumers here and in cozycot. Now, I understand..

After the facial, went back to the hospital to remove stitches. Asked Zoe to translate for me to the nurse, to be gentler coz I am really afraid of pain. She nodded, but the whole experience is still very nasty! Like what Zoe has told me, the stitches on the top is not as painful as the bottom gum's. I literally screamed and squeezed her hand with all my might. In the end, the nurse has to give up on the last 2 which she asked Zoe to translate to me that one is dissolvable and another will be pushed out from the gum in time to come. Maybe its just me, coz I hv never really read about pple experiencing pain in the stitch removal for facial contouring.

Met Dr Kim Junesung for the last time regarding my nose. He assured me that there's swell for sure and the nose tip will usually take a longer time to deswell. In addition, the final outcome of how small your tip will become depends on how thick your skin is. I guess I can't expect too much. I really like him in person, but will comment about the work few months later. He did a good job to my nostril though, and delivered the "lower" bridge that I asked for. Wish he didn't... *Sob*

We headed to the airport limousine bus stop right after. You have to cross the road to the opposite, turn left and just walked all the way straight. It will take you less than 10 min.

Will give a quick update in my next post of my result.

thank u for the post!! pls do tell us how is your face now. was it smaller than before or there is still alot of swelling? did u do both zygoma n vline?

I have been surfing forums n alot of them shows wonderful result just one mth post,op!

did u go alone?

Thank you dear :smile: Very sweet of you. Yes I'm going back home to London tomorrow. All good! I think it's time to go home now... Seriously, after going through the whole surgery thing, you really learn so much about yourself lol! (in a good way I think!)

I saw my doctor today (with a box of chocolates!) and he asked me to send pics of my nose in a month so he can see comment on my progress. The last small plaster was removed (where my stitches were) and so yeah, all's good. There is still swelling around my mid bridge and of course the tip of the nose but my friend Nicole confirmed I'll see the real results in 6 months as that's when the nose will fall into its proper shape.

Yes, definitely wait until a good time to go and get your surgery time and when you can set few weeks aside off work/study :biggrin:

On the hind sight,

CONSULTATION:-
I did terribly in my consultation:-
1. I told the doctor what I needed. Not a good listener. I should propose my idea, then listen to the doctor's suggestion, then asked why and make informed decision from there. This is important esp when I do not even know if I know what is good for me.
2. When the doctor suggested something, we needed to ask why. But I didn't!
Grand suggested straight nose and ID suggested S nose. At the end, I do not even know why I should have S. In my mentality, it was..ha..I like "S". Period. But.. Haiz...now I am thinking...straight nose is more timeless and maybe look better on me? Esp. after seeing vivi's nose.

PSYCHOLOGY:-
When Eveeve, Tooney and Eightbelow asked about my surgery in the first 2 days, my reply was something like...not for the faint hearted. NO WAY I AM NOT GOING TO DO THIS IF I AM GIVEN AN OPTION.

Few days later, when I looked at my swollen lips (no bruises and no head ballooning of that sort), there's still remorse such as..had I listen to Dr Hong..

On the 7th day esp, your condition will improve so much that suddenly you appreciate what you had gone through.

What I am trying to say is that things WILL get better from time to time. We have to be strong and hang on there. (I am referring to facial contouring coz the emotional swing seems to be more significant than petite surgery.) You were looking very different, not pleasant, and the bandages make you look worse).

We just need to focus on healing yourself from then on coz the surgery is done. You can't reverse, but the only thing you could do is to take good care of yourself, from diet, walking, cold and hot compress, etc. I did everything and hence, not sure which is the one that helps most.

THis is just my personal opinion and doesn't apply to everyone.

RESULT:-
1. Full face fat graft:-
I guess they have drawn the most stubborn fat from my tummy. My nasal area still remain rather stiff though relatively better as time goes. After 3 weeks, I could see my upper teeth FINALLY. Or I really look plastic/freaky, esp when I smiled. I was reminded by Zoe and the nurse to exercise that part by saying "Eeeeee Oooooo" to loosen that area. Did not do it consistently coz I was afraid to exert cheekbone area.

2. Nose:-
Nostril is very well done and even from where I look at it. But my nose on the left and right look a little different in the beginning, but now its looking almost the same, so I am convinced that its due to swelling.

3. Cheekbone and Mandible:-
I got my U shape face pretty fast, though the side profile remains unsightly esp in the beginning due to swell on the lower cheek. The profile is sharper alittle now, but the swell is still there. I took several pictures a day and they looked sometimes good, other times, puffy. Look out for my pictures once I figured how to black out my eyes. (Not tech savvy, sorry)

4. Social Circle:-
Now, I have met a few forumers who have beauty and personality to match. It was a great coffee session last week. Thanks Eightbelow (being with me during this difficult period. Missed having meals and going to DDM together.), Vivi (Helpful advice), Gingercandy (Encouragement), Eveeve (the little gal that liven up my first day in Seoul, you and Kkim reminded me of how old I really am). Looking forward to next week meetup.
Of course, not forgetting Zoe. Her email is [email protected]. She is so different from the way she sounded in her email. I have definitely made a friend in Seoul.

You r welcome, Fantasyface. I did not do as much work as you, and hence I did not have a bench mark.

I went with eveeve who was there only for consultation. After that, I hand around with Eightbelow's BK gang. Blessed to know them.

omg I watched 2 seconds of it too and turned it off. I'm also glad that I didn't watch this before my rhinoplasty!!!

Yay, I like pictures lol! I'll send you mine too! Glad to hear you're doing well matey pie!

I did Cheekbone and Mandible. No V-line.

Fantasyface, my daughter could tell the difference. She is 7 yrs old and she said, mm..your face is smaller.. Hubby did not know I went for face contouring. He tot I only had rhinoplasty. I only told him when I returned. He said I looked funny when I speak due to the paranasal fat graft. But this week, he said, I am more natural. He doesn't like it when he first see you. Looked plastic. Now, he is able to accept better. But only comment when I ask. He acknowledged that the side protrusion is gone and face is smaller. But he kinda miss the high cheekbone I had. I still can't take pics with him coz my smile is still quite freaky though improving. Haiz..

omg emisa u look so much prettier now! the face shape is so nice...there is still swelling..ur face will definitelt look fabulous in a few months time.which clinic did u do at and which dictor?

have u went for consultation with grand? why didnt u choose grand?

Hi guys, I finally booked my surgery with Banobagi on this coming november, would love to update you guys on my progress . Anyone whose also coming korea during this period , please contact me , will be good moral support!!

vivieeny @ gmail.com

I love your nose!! And your jaw line! Lovely! You did v-line and cheek bone reduction?I'm definitely going to consult your doctor!

How long does it take for the swelling to subside for your face? My friend did hers 3 months ago and she looks like she develop a double chin. It doesn't look good. I don't know whether she's still swelling or that's it. I hope it doesn't happen to me. Is it normal? Did you experience the same thing?