BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

excited for YOU too honey!! aiyahh! and thanks for the links too (i'm sure other s can also appreciate!)..... i think i also kept watching link after link in the suggested video area hahaa

happy researching~!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I got your email though.... although I sent you email last night, wonder if you received it?

do you use kakao?? my ID is 100873 pls add me if you use...
when are you going to seoul again u said?

thanks.

i hope you have a speedy recovery!!
do you know if getting a zygoma reduction can lead to cheek sagging?
and could you pweeeese send me a link to wonjin's website?
thank you sooo much for your helpful info angel!

emisa your results look AMAZING. wow this really gives me hope. your post means so much to me!you had dr. park and ID yes?

You look fantastic Emisa! :smile: dr Park did a very good job. Now I'm tempted to do mandible too hahahah

I know what you mean.. You're heart can be dead set on something when you're researching and still home... But when you're actually sitting there infront of the surgeon you're thinking omg, this is serious what he's explaining! There were a few times I had doubts. The night before my flight I bursted out crying to my boyf coz I had put on such a brave face for months, but there was that small side of me that was s*** scared lol. BUT.. as long as you make sure you book yourself with several consultations + you're own research you will be fine. You will learn a lot from the consultation too, and make sure you have questions to ask because some surgeons don't seem too bothered and will just tell you what you need done. I went in with pages of questions, but the surgeon had answered some of the questions without me asking. But sometimes when you are sitting in the consultation you may be feeling tired or jetlag (I was anyway!) so my mind was kinda blank. I was therefore glad to have my little "surgery booklet" so I could ask the questions I wanted.

At the moment I'm sitting in a lovely coffee show (there are SO many coffee shops in Seoul it's unbelievable!) and enjoying the last hour or two here before I go to the airport. My nose is fine - it tends to feel quite swollen first thing in the morning, but my skin isn't so great coz I had lazer treatment a few days ago to remove some freckles and so the days after the treatment the freckles come out and turn very dark and quite dry, like its a scab that you wanna pick - but you mustn't lol. So all my freckles are showing super clearly now which isn't so pleasant but I'll just wait for them to eventually fall off to appreciate the new skin :smile:

I like how Dr Kim done your fat graft it's so smooth. And the smiling part, it's not from fat graft my dear, I have it too its from zygoma reduction. My upper lips, basically the part below my nose is swollen and sorta numb. So since the stitches was out I've been practicing gently on moving my lips muscles and cheek muscles.. Hopefully it helps in the recovery.

And I really hate my smile so much because I look like a freak now. I can't seems to show my upper teeth :sad: I was so worried until I see ur posts about ur smile too, so it's normal...

You already have a nice chin so good choice on just doing the mandible. (: no Botox needed in the future.

You look really nice now I'm tempted to have fat graft at ID now. From what I've read through forum there's lotsa hospital don't do fat graft properly and it leads to uneven skin contour and it can become lumpy underneath your skin. But I guess ID did a good job on you. The fat graft part will starting to be absorbed in 3-4 months time and you might need to touch up in 5-6 months. I have a friend who does it here in my country for her forehand and its about 4 months now I can see her forehead's fat graft shrunk quite a bit.

If you still have your placenta cord you saved for your baby, you can use the cells on your face at areas that have fat graft, in that case it will sorta help the fat cells to survive. I have a friend who owns a placenta cord bank and he's been telling me the wonders of stemcell. Hope to see more progress from you. Take care!

Are u in the guesthouse now? 1st level is DEFINITELY better than the basement. That place is old n was BK Hospital (or clinic than) before they move to the 16-storey building.

Not very healthy place for recovery since its windowless...

You will wake up, and not to worry all the doctors are very professional. But be prepared for the GA. I had mine done two weeks ago and I honestly thought I was going to just fall asleep, wake up and it was done. Nope. My mind was fully awake - the first half I went on some drug rollercoaster but couldn't feel my body, though my mind was 100% alert, and the second half I was fully awake and could feel my body - but obviously not the pain during the rhinoplasty surgery.. Wasn't the most pleasant hearing the surgeon using the machine to grind and rasp my nasal bone! I don't mean to scare you, but it was a little traumatising for me (but to which I have no regrets undergoing the surgery!) It wasn't the surgeons fault either but just different people react differently. So just be prepared that you might be awake throughout some of the surgery, or you might wake up and then fall back asleep, or sleep the entire time. I do still think that it was worth it.

I just seen on HSBC website and there is a 2% service fee when you use the ATMS - oh well.. found some websites that do okish exchange rates. not the full rate but i dont think ill ever find that! haha - think on xe its £1 to W1800 - but when exchanging the best is only W1750 ish - might just do that, less hassle for me to worry about bring over GBP if places dont accept it etc - :P

I am going in March! I want to hire a translator but I want to get the best possible price and worried that it is true what they say that you dont get a great price if using a translator :sad: I have set aside two days for consult and all the clinics are near each other... like BK, ID and JW i think are all on the same road? and hear hotel sunshine or youngdong hotel.
You are lucky you speak Korean! haha - where did you consult with? I am tempted to just go to JW ...

Thanks. :smile:
I think the major swelling disappeared after 2 weeks, then the minor swelling went on for 1-2 months. It's been 6 months for me now. I never had double chin situation, so I don't know if it's swelling for her which I doubt.

Yes I am lucky ^^ but I used English consultants for everything../ I consulted jw, bk, and grand and as you may know by now, chose jw :smile:
as for the 2% charge, it's still a better rate than most brick and motor money exchange counters.. Even in banks exhange rates are crap... You should walk in to one and see what the rates from gbp to krw is and compare... Also, sometimes for different kinds of accts the bank will offer different types of service. For instance I upgraded my bank acct to citigold, paying $30 for that month in order to waive the 2% exchange fee... Look into all of your banks services! You won't know what they offer until you ask! Anyhow good luck!! :biggrin:

I see that you're complimenting ppl left and right! Lolls, you're the sweetie here! And thank you! I hope to recover quickly as well :smile: