best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Im heading there soon!
what's your email?! mail me ! [email protected]

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, is the nose changing shape still?

How many months did the doctor say it was until the face stops changing?

:smile:

Hi Babyrose12,

I heard that Tokyo clinics are better than Seoul, but just more expensive, so was wondering what your opinion was?

:smile:

I think about 2-3 months after my nose stopped changing as well as overall face probably because my swelling was subsiding.
It's been 6 months now and it has been still since. :smile:

Fantasyface, the outline of my face is great for now. I love taking my frontal pictures alot more these day. In fact, in the name of monitoring the change, I took many pix everyday. Hahha coz I dun hv to tilt my face to a side to face camera.

I think its best to ask doctor for honest opinion about what kind of end result will you expect. If there's anything that he suggest you to do, ask why.

As for swollen face...hmmm...think most forumers seemed to heal and look quite natural after that, but everyone's healing rate is different. Besides, what is natural to you might not be natural in other's perspective. Too swollen a face after a month? I do not think so unless the surgery goes really wrong. Yes, you need to ask the doctor as well. His work might be different from other clinics and he will base on experience to share with you.

There is a channel on Youtube for ID: parksanghoon100

Thanks Oceanbelle..

I can't tell in your case if people could tell if you did something. Coz fat graft if you do not inject too much on the paranasal or you only do forehead fat graft, it can't be that obvious. Even if forehead graft is obvious in the beginning, you could get a short fringe to cover up if you don't like it yet. Mandible, if your healing is fast, you should not have too much problem after 7 days to a months. BUt that's solely my own experience.

For me, coz I did rhino augmentation, and alar as well..So, its gonna be quite obvious for people who know me that I have done something. IMO, as long as its eyes or nose augmentation, it will be pretty obvious to people.

You probably read about my hubby's comment. Oh, and Eighbelow is always tickled when she recalled what I shared during the Singapore Forum Coffee session. I visited the usual market stall on the 16th day, and coz I am always smiling to familiar people, they all could tell!! One elderly Chinese man came to me though we only usually smile and nod our head (greeting), he asked me straight away "You had Plastic Surgery!" Woooo...that was so shocking to me coz I tot I look natural, but my toothless grin gave it away. Absolutely hate my smile..Her daughter whom I usually bought things from try to shut him from saying anything further. In the end, I decided to end my shopping abruptly coz I wasnt prepare for such response. Organic shopowners, and our apartment cleaner, all could tell during that period. But everyone agrees that I am much better now. My smile and speech will give all away. But how to refrain from not doing these?

The following week, the daughter said I look more natural, and the father probably got a gag order, only smile to me as usual, n of course, i still hv to continue to return the smile and gave away tt part.

That's coz we are doing different things, my dear. The last I saw you, you are looking better. Looking forward to meeting all of you on Wednesday!

Hey little gal, I admire your principle. Despite of all the talk of different surgeries here and nice photos in the clinic, you are not tempted and only do tiplasty (yes, the most minor rhino). I hope my daughter will be that sensible when she grows up. Hehee

Thanks, Tracylimmm.. I am glad that my post is helpful.

Yes, Dr Park fm ID did my face contouring.

Thanks, my friend. I am sure you are also looking better by now. We gals will be meeting at Marina Bay Sands this Wednesday evening Do join us if you happen to be here. You need Mandible? Don't think so.