BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Thanks, Beautyobsessed.:smile:

Yes, I had done bridge, tip and alar plasty.

Day 27 (Side view) -
Note that some days, my jowl is puffy or saggy. Other times, its more defined. Can't make out the final till months I guess.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did REVISED Rhino (Additional),tip and ALAR (Additional cost). I guess it depends on the situation coz there might be clients who would prefer to do the nego themselves. Zoe might discretely not try to get involved. Or client with strong personality which Zoe might deem independent and doesn't require help. Or client who asked for "some discounts" and gladly accept what's given. Or someone like me who looks vulnerable, hungry and tired (without food) who needs help. Hahhah:biggrin:

Bambi, tokyo is certainly way more expensive than Seoul .
Compare to Korea, Japanese arent as open minded as Korean regarding plastic surgery, people who do them always demand a really subtle change without changing their unique feature much so nobody would realize they actually had their face done.

Surgeons here is very good with details and keeping the look as natural as possible.

My face shape is like 4 minutes hyuna before surgery, and I want a face shape that look like her after surgery ... Super gorgeous ~~~

Subtle change is not enough for me that's why I choose Seoul... ^^

Thanks emisa for posting your photo. Really helpful. It's tempting. Next month i will go to Id n bk with evee, for having consultation. she's one of your friend from singapore right?
I believe that after the swollen gone, your face will more define n natural. Keep us update hot mama. :biggrin:
Are you taking pian tze huang after the surgery? It's really hepfull for the swollen? I mean, make the swollen subside faster?

Hey I'm new here and there are so many opinions on which surgeons. I heard that BK was really bad. Or perhaps it is just spamming.

Anyway, I looked at Bk, seoul touchup, item surgery, real cosmetic clinic. Seems to be promising, though real cosmetic and item went on a holiday?

What do you guys recommend?

Thanks, but I do hv pores that can't be captured. I guess its supplements, skincare and IPL. The latter seem to camourflage flaws fm a distant.

I might go in March next year for fat graft.

You're welcome. I am monitoring it everyday.

Yes, I am their PS mama (there's eveeve, eightbelow, gingercandy and vivi). You are welcome to join us. One additional brood! I am super kiasu. I took most things you name it coz of my age and I can;t hide for a month. So, I need supplements to help. I took Pianziwang, Sinnech, VitC, Bromelain, 5 green vegetable juice. pumpkin juice, Manuka Honey, and Papaya enzymes. :biggrin:

This is the place I stayed at: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/154317

The place you found seems pretty nice too! My room was pretty small. But it fit both of my suitcases... No, there wasn't much room for walking, but since I went out to the park or met up with people around Sinsa/Apgujeong area, it was fine for me :smile: And the room I chose was a room with a shower and no outside window, which may be why it was cheaper...

Overall, I felt that the place was pretty clean. I brought my own sheets and blanket, but they do provide a thin blanket, small towel, and pillow for you as well as unlimited access to the washing machine. If you have any questions about the place, you can contact the owner through airbnb.

Good luck with your efforts! :biggrin:

She will. I saw her almost every other day just to hang out as friends for the two weeks I was there. I did lazer treatment for my freckles and she translated everything the doctor said beforehand which was really nice of her (I paid for dinner afterwards :P) Back in London now and we're still chatting on kakao! You will be in good hands. The important thing is that she speaks good English so they'll be no communication barrier during your consultations.

Hahahaha It's only cause I'm bull-headed. I may do fat grafting in the future, but for now. I'm FINITO!
Never even considering serious surgery again... D:

But you look great! I'm sorry we only met for a few minutes... Tell Eightbelow I wish her the best of luck when you see her! :smile:

Gross side note: I really want to pick my nose... all this dried snot is blocking my nasal passage!

Girl~ Send me update photos mate!

Oh, I had rhinoplasty done :smile: And the surgeon used septal cartilage for my nose. Other clincs said I need to augment my bridge and suggested silicone but 1. i didn't agree that I needed augmentation and 2. if I did I didn't to use silicone.

I had lateral osteotomy and humpectory too.

Me too!!!! What did you do? I tried using cotton bud tips but they dont grasp the boogy (sorry for being descriptive!)