BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi! Thank you so much. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to have such a surgery done because my case is purely aesthetical and isn't severe enough to be considered "necessary," so it's good to know that it's still an option. Also relieved to know the orthodontic treatment can be done at home. I really wish I just needed ASO, but my lower jaw is just as bad as my upper jaw. That, and the fact that I also have a short neck that looks even smaller with my heavy lower jaw. :sad: I'll definitely check out that milder alternative, because it sounds like something I could do. I still can't get over the thought of my bones being broken. I have a low tolerance for pain, and can only imagine how grueling the recovery would be on my own. Thanks again for taking the time t share your knowledge, and best of luck on your protrusion consultation with Dr. Park. Please do keep me posted about how it goes. :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm half sg and half viet. Thanks by the way ! :smile:

Thanks girl ! :smile:
And it's okay. I'm not really annoyed. It actually feels great since many people
tell me I became beautiful after surgery. :smile:
I sent my pics so check your email.
When are you planning your visit to Korea ? :smile:

Hi! Could you please send me a before and after picture too? (mari.is.alive.here at gmail dot com) I didn't realize you had surgery done already, because from what I can see, your avatar picture is so natural and gorgeous. Definitely like a Korean actress. May I ask what procedure(s) you've gotten done? I honestly can't tell lol. But your small face has intensified my desire to get jaw surgery in Korea soon. ^^

Thanks so much for sending your pictures! Seriously, you look fab :cool:
June! I'll probably be staying there for a month or so. Also, I have another
question for you! So have simple tasks such as washing your face, applying
makeup and even sleeping changed for you?? I'm worried once I get my
new nose I'll be too afraid to touch it or it'll get warped XD And what does
it feel like? :0

Also, does anyone recommend any good places for liposuction?? I'm not
necessarily "fat" or "chubby" But I have some stubborn areas and I tend
to plateau when I workout.. :wondering

Yes, i have. I feel super irritating with all the dried snot. I used cotton buds and get grid of them. Feel much better. But of coz must be really gentle. Actually, i dont want to disturb my nose,find it still quite fragile but everymorning i wake up my Airway isnt clear,so no choice have to do something withh it. Hope the problem wil go away soon. Glad u like ur new shape of ur nose. Btw, have u check with nicole whats the skin clinic u went?

What surgeries will you be doing? and which clinics are you going to ?

Hi Cher,

I have ID's Dr. Park as my #1 choice for facial reconstructions. May I ask what surgery you're going to have? Will you be going alone?

They recommeded me to do Vline & Zygoma. My appointment with Dr Park is on Dec, 12th. I'm going there with my boyfriend. What about you? When are you planning to go there?

Does anyone know if Korea has a lip shape surgery? I've never heard of it, so I don't know what it would be called lol. I want my lips to look like the following picture, with the top lip lifted/shadow look. I also really like the "M" wave look of the upper lip. My lips pretty much look normal, without the top lip lifted/shadow look and the "M" wave look. Does anyone know if lip shape surgery even exists? Thanks!

To be honest... I don't know! My sister told me today that my nose shrunk considerably since the last time she saw me (a couple days ago), so I imagine there's still a lot of deswelling to go through... I messaged Yumi (the English consultant at JW) with a picture a couple days ago, and she said that I still have a lot of swelling as well...

Regardless, this swollen nose is so much better than what it was before~! And as it deswells, it's looking more and more natural and prettier! :biggrin:
Those of you who do not need bridge augmentation, I HIGHLY recommend getting a tiplasty from a skilled surgeon. It's really subtle, I didn't realize how much my nose had changed until I compared my before picture with my current face, and your entire face becomes prettier!

I also got my hair permed, so my hair went from straight to wavy.. When friends ask what changed, I always say, "I got my hair permed!" that way the change in my appearance can be attributed to something other than my face. But I've also been TOLD (not asked) that I lost weight and others have told me that I look really good for some reason (not the hair), and others still have asked me if I'm in love! ha! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

My only complaint is the same as LondonChicks'.... I can't stick my finger up my nose and pick out the dried (and painful) boogers poking my nasal passage. Q-tips and nasal mists just won't cut it... Although they do help...

Oh, awesome! I'm glad you're going with your boyfriend, because I've heard going alone for any facial reconstruction can be hard by yourself. I'm sure your surgeries will turn out great! I've only heard great things about Dr. Park on this forum, and my Korean friend helped translate some rave reviews about him on Naver and Daum. Right now, I'm planning to go to Korea myself because no one really knows I want to get 2-jaw, v-line, hollow under eye fat grat, and love band surgery. :/ I want to go by the end of the year, so I'll probably head to Korea once I've done all of my research... hopefully November or December. It's going to be soooo cold!

Also, are you going December 12th because Dr. Park was booked until then, or was it simply your choice?