BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

My friend also does this to her nose plus to her jaw and I agree, she looks great! She looks much prettier. I personally would dread having to get it redone over and over again but she doesn't mind.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey jenny,Does your friend also had nosejob/jaw aug before or she just did filler alone ?
And I recently come across this dermatology clinic 'TengTengClinic' , the website looks good and all but when I emailed them.They seem really disinterested.

First email , they merely give me links to their fb site and twitter and give advice like 'we have to see you to know'
So second email I send them pics of my areas of concern and they just quote me a huge lump price without even telling me what procedure it is, problem etc.
I dont know, maybe its just me but this clinic seems to be a 'foreign-rip off'
So I strike that one off my list, just hoping for Hushu and londonchick's clinic name!!

Anyone know good dermatology clinic do adviceee~

I'm going 365mc this november for lipo, was REALLY REALLY considering about having my face done(vaugmentation), but I guess I chickened out,I'm coming alone and I think doing lipo/chin gonna be a lil bit too much. I saw other forumers who's very helpful to describe their detailed experience, theres good and theres bad and the bad ones really freak me out...but then again if I werent coming alone I would DEFS get face done!

Anyway I'm rambling, I booked my ticket finally, setting off on 21 november!

Hmm, interesting. I've not heard of that before but there's no harm is there? I mean, the filler isn't permanent is it? But yeah, sure it sounds normal.

My nose is still a bit swollen on my bridge and tip so NO fillers needed for me. I will have to be patient and wait for a few more months to see my final result :graucho:

No she hasn't had any permanent surgery. She was going to get a nose job but is satisfied with fillers and apparently after a few times of injecting (botox? or something) in her jaw, it becomes permanent… to be honest I kind of zoned her out at that point but if you want to know more, I'll ask her. I hope she's not reading.. I know she's on this forum LOL.

Poor customer service would put me off to be honest. Perhaps you can ask Nicole…? The doctor does have nice credentials. He went to UCLA and John Hopkins and is licensed here.

How long are you staying for?

Brave girl. It's too bad you couldn't find girls to meet up with!
Hope your surgery goes well! Best of luck.
Keep us updated!

Doing any surgery, even just rhino is actually a difficult experience, especially by yourself. I wish you the best of luck! and the best results you ever dreamed of! :biggrin:

Have you tried a nasal spray? I've been using a Saline nasal mist (so just salt water) and it's helped. It's not perfect, but it's better... I've also read that neti pots are really good. What is a neti pot you ask? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8sDIbRAXlg

GROOOOOSSSS MAGNITUDE TIMES GOOGLE!!! >:O WHY?!?!!!

EWWWW!!! Dude that is GROSS! I feel so sorry for the poor woman who had to do that, and she looked so robotic! Who buys this stuff?? Mate, I'm fine sticking to cotton buds. Rather use that or the nasal spray rather than this neti pot business - INNIT?! Lol :biggrin:

Good luck with your surgery no matter where you go :smile: Just remember, know EXACTLY what you want before the consultation. Not just a picture of a nose that you like, but know in greater detail what type of surgeries you might need. That way you can listen to the surgeon's recommendations and compare his thoughts to yours and ask questions accordingly. Also, if you know exactly what you want/need, you're less likely to get suckered into getting additional procedures.

All I want for Christmas is to be able to pick my nose...

It's a little nippy this morning. Makes me think of the Holidays~!

Ahhh I miss you darling!!! :'(

I'll kakaotalk you my progress when I can get myself up my lazy butt to do it.. :P

Ah I miss you too mate! Still think about when we went shopping and went crazy buying something from every store!!! I must have spent £100 within a 10 meter radius! I think we must have been so stressed the past few months what with all the surgery, that it was just a sense of relief to just splurge on clothes! (I know I was in my happy place!!)

Uh. I'll sent you a neti pot for Christmas, then your wish will come true!!! I know that' what you really want, innit???

Augh gross! I don't want a neti pot!! I want to stick my finger up my nose! (sorry that was graphic..)

HA~! I hadn't spurged like that since... EVER! OMG, just thinking about how much I spent so rashly makes me giddy! Did I read this somewhere or imagine it..? Are you planning to go to Seoul next year spring with a bunch of other forumers? Now that I'm typing this, I think I MUST have imagined it... LOL.

Ahh~ I miss Seoul, but I miss you more! ;)

Cheesier than a double cheese pizza

Do you know whats nicole's email?

I'm staying there from 21-5 december , oh wow it becomes permanent? I ALSO WANT !! Esp to make my jaw more V, if i can do it without invasive surgery that'd be so cool *v* !

Thanks for the advice! Ugh, I would so love to bring in kwon su jeong's picture and ask for her nose but you're right. Please keep us updated with your recovery~~

Yes, here it is: [email protected]. It was London_chick who met with her though, not me.

Google "botox jaw reduction"