BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi, go with me!! I have booked the air tix and appointment for consultation n paid for accommodation. After seeing I think I am gonna pat view a visit.lol.
shane77 was banned due to advertisement for BK...unethical!!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Karime,

I felt really bad that others couldn't see B&A picture reviews, which I think are really important, so I asked my Korean friend if he could make another account.
You can now check out the B&A pictures and Korean cafes with this Naver account:

ID: purseforumps
Password: plasticsurgery

Just log in with this information and you should have no problems. ^^

omg...thank u so much for the login.id n password.now I can do my research!!

Wow thanks marir! You're a lifesaver!

Well I guess I don't need vline cuz I got a third reply today n again this dr didn't suggest it.
I hear ya on being our own worst critic, well I used to b til I started sending my pics to these ps clinics. Lol now they've become my own worst critic. Lol

Wow, 25 yrs w the same implant sounds good. I liked that ID has 2 surgeons specializing on different features n both will work on u on the same day.

Well lmk what they tell ya.

I think the last three pictures are her before !! but she looks so different, so skinny and gaunt before and then her face is so youthful and healthy in the after!

I dont know who she went to... dont know how to message them either :\ lols, wish i knew korean now! haha

Yes I agree, she looks very young! I also think her makeup helped too lol!

Google translate will be your best friend for that haha even though it's wrong most of the time!

Sadly, I have to comment on each of their reviews to get a response lol. I usually just copy and paste the same comment on different reviews, then usually get a response within a day. I wish the information was in their posts though, because that would make things so much easier. :sad: *But apparently, it's against Cafe rules to post clinic/hospital or surgeon names.

Ah sounds like a hassle. Thanks for posting their responses on here! Its very helpful! I also like the transformation of the girl that looks like IU too lol!

Hi sassygirl777,

I'm actually going to Korea next month, and have been looking forward to it! But as it gets closer, I realized that since I am going alone, I'm going to be staying in a hotel alone and wandering the streets by myself! It actually scares me too =/

What surgery procedure are you planning to have done?

what procedures are you planning to have done?
A friend of mine brought up BK too, but I keep hearing mixed reviews about BK =/

Hey I will be in korea from 21 nov staying for 14 nights, I'm also coming alone so we could meet up if you want? keep in touch !! vivieeny at gmail.com

Where are you departing from??
Ahh, I'm actually planning to go during the beginning of Nov for 2 weeks since I'm taking time off work... Have you booked anything yet?

Oops, just realized your location is Australia. I'll email you!