BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

hi~ I'm kind of new here but I've keep searching the information about plustic surgery in korea for a long time, in the middle of March I'll fly to Korea to get plenty of surgeries done, I may stay about a month. I wonder is there any girl also will go at that time and will stay that long? we can share the hotel and shopping together~~

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told that lie too. doctors only say that who are inexperienced.

that is incorrect. rib cartilage can be placed on the bridge as well...

also keep in mind that self cartilage can be used to project the nose more than the foreign implant like silastic. with silastic u have to be cautious because theres a chance of extrusion or infection thats why most drastic cases use rib and not silastic.

personally i think having surgery on ur face is the one thing worth splurging on. and now look. u are not 100% satisfied with ur result and u want "more" drasitc change right?

well the scar if performed by a skiled surgeon is barely visible.

Pfftt self cartilage can project more than the foreign implant? Can you back this up please? Any doctors can only do what he/she can do based on the thickness of your skin. In other words maximum height will be depended on the thickness of your skin. My tip is at maximum height I cannot go anymore higher. Keep it in mind that conservatism is an important factor before deciding on a surgery. If your nose too big for your nose you will look like a bird. Let the doctor choose what is right for you.

No doctors told me it would be expensive like U.S. What doctor would say that lol? I've never done research on any Japanese doctors other than Veriteclinic (Dr. Fukuta). So, I know what I'm talking about. The prices at Veriteclinic is high, go use currency converter, check their prices. Are you telling me the prices at Veriteclinic are lies?

Here are the prices of Veriteclinic (Dr. Fukuta)

Augmentation cost is 315,000 Yen=U.S. 3456.7901. I don't know what implant.

Chin Impant 367,500 Yen= U.S. 4032.9218. That's a silicon for sure

That's $7000+ for both procedure. Now add that to your plane ticket, food, transportation and accomodation. Do you see my point?

There is no better implant. Cartilage has an absorption rate. Rib cartilage can warp. Korean surgeons prefer silicon on the bridge and cartilage on the tip just like Dr. Lee in California.
Why don't you show us your before and after pictures. In order for us to understand your point.

Hi Better!

I'm going in March for a week from March 14-March 20th. Also there are two other girls interested. If we recover together, it'll be much more fun. We can share accommodations and save money if you'd like, for the week that I'll be there, but the other 2 girls might stay for longer. Let me know! :smile: Let me know what your email address or MSN is and we can chat....Love shopping in Korea~~ ^.^

Hi~bokchoy,

That's great! I plan to stay there from 12 Mar to 14 Apr, when will the other girls go to Korea? My email: [email protected], There are so many things to discuss~~~

migo is one of my interested clinic but can't find a email on their website, I wonder how to communicate with them during consultation since they do not speak good english from what I know from this forum...:confused1:

This is their email for foreigners. It will take some time to get a reply

Migo Clinic's email: [email protected].

Hi All,
I have meaning to share my experience with you since I have had about 8 (or more) nose jobs since 1991. But seriously, it will take me days to write them. I have done everything from silicon to gortex to ear cartilage to rib cartilage. Everytime I had my nose worked on, I had a hope that it would be the last time. But there is always something wrong with it a year or two later. While I don't have the best suggestion to you, I can tell you want went wrong with mine. So that you can avoid. I can also tell you who I went to except for the first doctor, it's been almost 20years, I can't remember his name...I went from a surgeon that is a couple hours drive from home to the last one that took 6 hours of flight. All my surgeon are board certified and one of them is one of the most prominent rhinoplasty surgeon in the country.

I have very little to no nose bridge with a wide nose base and nostril. For those who have this type of nose, dont do implant. You can do implant if you have somewhat of a nose bridge and if you want it even higher, it's ok. If you have no or little bridge, the implant can't sit securely on a somewhat flat surface, and it will move with time. It happened to me. I love my silicon implant nose, but after a year the tip near my eye started to move to the right. I had to have it removed. Upon the removal of the implant, I had an infection.

The infection on the tip of my nose caused by the stitches inside the nostril, rotten up a large part of the tip of my nose. After I had the implant remove, i had to wait for it to heal and it took about 2 years before I could have another surgery again....to be continue....sorry i don't have time to prove read....