BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hi Cottoncandy77... I just saw your posts and thought i should give you a shout ^^
I will be in Seoul for cheekbone reduction and upper eyelid revision in Feb, just wonder maybe we can hang out there while visiting...
For giving you a bit background about myself,... I am from HK but visited Seoul for quite a few times already, I've friends here (Saying here... as now I am actually in Seoul,,, but this time just hanging out with friends and shopping, not doing any precedures...will go back to HK in 2 days). I had my nose and fat injection before, the over all result is good and natural, just the upper eyelid need to touch up a bit...

Anyway, I will be in Seoul again in Feb after CNY, if you still want to find someone to hangout with while visiting seoul, you can pm me ^^ Cheers good luck with the beauty project!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!!! Omg it would be great if we could meet up or something =] Wow you go Seoul so often, thats so cool. Whats your email? Ill add you online so we could chat. Unfortunately i dont have enough posts to pm =[

Hi~ Asian Model boy,

how do you konw about the doctors in Korea? If possible, Can you recommend some doctors or clinics in rhinoplasty, face contour, epicathoplasty and lateral cathoplasty and so on?:P

Hi Izora,

Banobagi quotes prices in Won. The Google currency converter is a good place to compare rates. I bought my currency through a bank prior to travelling to avoid expensive currency conversion premiums at foreign exchange stores.

Can't remember if they used local or general anesthesia. You can email them for more information at [email protected]

I was asleep during surgery and woke up in a good mood. I remember dreaming during the procedure, whatever they used...it was good stuff. ;)

Dr. Toriumi is very skilled? I didn't know that but I know this for sure http://unhappydrtoriumipatients.blogspot.com/ and his prices are about $20,000.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/plastic-surgeons/dean-toriumi/dean-toriumi-overrated-greedy-ye75a.htm
Show your actual results to everybody here. Don't use someone's. Tell us which clinic did you go if you are willing to help everyone here, and I will contact that clinic. We want to see your beautiful face especially your nose. You're a model right? Show us your confidence.

Hi Lindaalicious,

Are the bumps on the inside of your nose? What were the first signs that something was wrong? So sorry to hear you're going through this. Did your surgeon offer to do a revision w/o additional surgeon fees? What kind of implant did he use?

jamasian - yeah the bumps were inside of my nose, well there was always unclosed incision and it was always pus then in the 3 month i had a red bump that i thought was a pimple on the outside of my nose but it wasn't..
its already been taken out and my doctor wouldn't accept to cover for another one because he said it's not his fault it is infected
and its been taken out yesterday already. :[
my doctor used a silicone implant

to those who have already had the procedure done, how long did u take off from work/school? did your coworkers/friends notice? how long did it take for your nose to look normal? did you do anything such as get a new hair cut/color to deviate people's attention from your nose?

young_princess - It took me 2 weeks to heal and I still had some yellowing around my eyes from the bruising. Some of my friends knew right away and others didn't know or just didn't want to point it out. I think it took a good 4 months for me to look normal, my upper lip didn't move for the longest time, I had a WEIRD smile it was so embarrassing.. The majority of people thought i lost weight because i did lose weight prior to my surgery. lol which I didn't even know.

sweetsavvy- I plan on getting another one with a different doctor but not the rib cartilage, that seems too costly for me :X I might do the ear cartilage one..

2 weeks here but finding the right type of haircut is taking forever.

Don't think rib cartilage is an option at Banobagi... You can email them and ask. They do use septal cartilage for the tip of the nose. Anyone in this forum read and speak Korean fluently?

I know they use cardevar rib (dead people's) so im pretty sure something like donated rib would be legal.