BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

rlktntdrmr - thank you so much for your advice. You are a sweetie.

I want to thank all you forumers for taking the time to write to console and advise me - you all are great ! Thank you so much for your kindness - it does really help at a time like this. Hugs, hugs, hugs:salute::salute:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those thinking of doing rhino, be prepared for the possibility to have chin implant which balances up if you want a high bridge. In many cases, chin implant is required for a nice profile and frontal view. I haven't done any chin implant and do not want to.

Hi guys,
20-something year old Chinese girl hoping to get nose job done in Korea this year, during Summer vacation. I'm in the UK. Would love to get in contact with other girls who are looking to get it done during the same time, PM me :smile:

haha i guess we're the only ones with oilier noses haha

btw, has ne one with ear cartilage on their tip try to do the piggy nose thing?
I heard u can do it, but im scared to :sad:

plus when i push it just gently, it feels real funny

I know what you mean. I think i looked fine before. I've thought about getting a nose job for years, but after i moved to Korea (with all the p.s. that goes on here) i got tempted and did it

i have some issues about me doing it. i always think about how i will look in the future (it'll prolly look like **** and ill have to do it over again)

but i realize this is just stupid thinking. honestly. once you do plastic surgery, it honestly becomes a life choice. You HAVE to expect doing it again. to get touch ups. YOU CANNOT go into this thinking "oh i only want to do it one time" because you will give yourself so much grief in the future. I think i was ignorant and thought itll be a one time thing before i got the surgery. but ive come to accept that it'll be a road of others yet to come

Hey Cottoncandy,
how's your nose right now? how's the absorbing?
i'm thinking of getting a dermal fat for my bridge, does it feels soft when you push your bridge and does it look kinda 'wide' and not refined since it's a fat?

i've emailed Samsung clinic but still no reply yet, :sad:

Talking about absorbing - can ear or any cartilage used for tip be absorbed too? My goodness, what happens if the cartilage on the tip is absorbed? Then flat tip left?

Can the cartilage be easily removed from the nose by doctor?

dont worry too much i know its hard the first 3 months cuz u gotta like wear and hat and hide your face at school lol but just stay home and eat ice cream and be happy cuz happiness is the important thing for healing, i was depress the first month and realize there is not piont.

hi i was also wondering about this, is there no doctor that uses natural material like coastal material in korea??????? seems hard to find.

i dont think so, asians using plastic seem to have more rejection compared to white ppl, i think white ppl use more plastic. Asians must have skin that doesnt go well with silicone material. Thats why its best to use natural.

Hi Jane03, i took my 2nd implant out 4 months ago and my nose now is still swelling and hard because the doctor did some works on the tip.
I am not sure about the skin sagging but the height is a little bit higher than before (the doctor told me due to swelling and scar tissues that's why it look higher). I had 2 implants and they both were taken out 3 months after due to displacements. I think it will look at least 85% to 90% back to your former nose if you only had the implant put in.

Hi, nosenose,

Thanks for your reply.

May I know what did you use for the tip?

Don't worry about it swelling nosenose because it would take up to a year to deswell.

Did you remove your tip cartilage as well?

You can pm me if you want. Looking forward to hear from you.