BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Might sound like stupid reasoning (cuz I have no scientifical proof of it), but I think that the "oilier face" issue could be due to:
1) your nose skin being stretched and thus its normal functions being disturbed
2) permanent unhapiness about the result, causing psychological stress which ultimately results into a higher level of sebum production

Does that sound plausible?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having the implant removed and ending up with a slightly higher bridge due to scar tissues is not a bad side effect in the end.

Do you consider having another implant grafted?

solus may i please see your before and after pictures and how much was your nose surgery? after reading all your posts i think i mite go to migo clinic for my nose surgery.

hope all is well

thanks

btw how to send private msgs?

I think you'll need to post about 8 messages on this forum. Or was it 5?:confused1:

I love your nose! I might even prefer the before picture, even if it's a little less natural... Either way, your nose looks great. :biggrin:

Hi everyone!

this is my first time posting, but i've read quiet a few posts from the previous nose job forum. Anyway, im a 21 year old asian female, living in australia.

I would really like to get a nose job since i have a kinda bulbous nose which i hate ><". From what i read Dr Jung in korea seems to be the best for nose surgery. But i would also like to get epicanthoplasty and double eyelid surgery done at the same time. So i was wondering if anyone has had any of these done with him or know anything about how good he is at this? Otherwise, Dr Park at oz looks to be quiet good at doing double eyelids but it seems a bit stupid to go to two different doctors for the surgeries.

anyway if anyone could give me some advice or feedback regarding this that'll be great!

thanks!

Hi Arrow77,

Your results look great and surprisingly natural for only 10 days post op. Thanks for sharing. :biggrin: Hope you're healing well.