BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I have heard of this technique too some time ago - by an American doctor.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so so much for sharing - I share your sentiment.
Can you please tell me how long you stayed in Korea to have the implant removed? Where did you stay? And how long is the swelling? Many thanks for your reply.

Hi Izora, which individual website did you read about O & Young. Im currently considering between dr jung and O & Young now. However from what i read in forum dr jung is better in revision case than first rhinoplasty. May i know what about O & Young? Did you read any reviews about first rhinoplasty case in the korean forum? Will like to find out more from you about O & Young... Can you email me at [email protected] :smile:

Hey, Im also deciding between Dr Jung and O & Young, however, mine is a revision case. When will you be heading off? I need a buddy to split hotel costs with during July period. :biggrin:

hello guys, i just want to share my rhinoplasty experience. i had it two months ago and so far my recovery is going well. i had closed rhinoplasty silicone augmentation, alarplasty and tiplasty. my doctor was Dr. Jay Recasata...and he's very nice.

to those who want to know what it was like, here's my recovery collage:
http://twitpic.com/1ev95s/full

:biggrin::nuts::graucho:

Hi Milk
I've read reviews about O & Young from former patients on some blogs on www.naver.com (Korean site).

As for Dr. Jung, I don't see why he wouldn't be good at first rhinplasty if he's good at revisions. Revisions are a lot more challenging, so it takes more skill and experience. I personally don't like Dr. Jung's style of noses, but I heard he's a good doctor, extremely caring, and provides excellent after care. I also can't get passed the fact that he's not a board certified plastic surgeon- he's an ENT. I know it sounds silly, but I can't help it.

Are you planning on using rib cartilage? I'll send you an email.

Hi Izora - I've found the information you've provided to be very informative. I'm actually leaving for Seoul in approximately two weeks and considering rhinoplasty (not 100% sure yet). I would love to converse with you via email to hear your thoughts and recommendations if you care to share. I can be reached at ArirangPride at gmail dot com if you would be kind enough to share some information. Either way, best of luck with your revisions. If I do have rhinoplasty, this would be my first and hopefully my last. :smile:

Hi everyone I'm new here as I'm considering getting rhinoplasty, chin implant soon. My main problem is that my nosetip is not defined in the profile view, and also my nose from the frontal view is quite big. My mouth also protrudes so I really want to just have a higher nose tip that looks smaller from the front and also correct the acute angle of nasolabial (between nose and mouth) which is currently less than 80 degrees. To give ppl an idea I found some chinese doctor, who studied in the US who did surgeries to achieve similar results to what I desire. He uses a lot of cartilage transfer and extension

http://www.wangmd.cn/html/duibizhaopian/bizi/zitileruangujiuzhengbitouruangufayutaxian_1870.html

you can see from the picture that the protruding mouth is corrected and the nose tip appears alot more projecting. This doctor is not cheap, he costs around 4000 USD per surgery, very expensive for a chinese doctor. I looked around korean websites and taiwanese websites and I rarely find simillar results to these, would anyone suggest a doctor that can correct protruding mouth along with rhinoplasty?

i'm gonna be there late june! (18th) for 2 weeks! can u make it by then???

I stayed for 2 weeks.. but I'd say you only need to stay 1 week. The procedure to take out the implant/cartilage is really quick ( takes 30 min) and you don't swell that much at all.. no bruising either. Id say in like 3-4 days all the swelling will be gone. You don't have to be so careful and youre not limited to sleeping in certain positions since all your implants r out! So refreshing!!

I stayed at my aunts place in Korea and thats why I stayed longer.. since I was gonna be there anyway, I might as well stay awhile and shop & eat!!

Im not sure if the doctor speaks english well.. Im fluent in both so I spoke to him in Korean but I think they may be conversational in English~

Really? Damn the dr doesnt let me go that early since its a revision he said to wait as long as i can so he said July is really pushing it already =[

Hi Tsukino10shi,

The results on the link you provided look amazing. Do you know what kind of implant and what shape implant the doctor is using?

:smile:

Hi I saw your pics, they are AMAZING but yeah the doctor used her own rib catilage, I'm hesitant as I've recently consulted from a korean doctor here in Sydney from Advanced cosmetics Dr. Kim btw if any one is interested to know, and his work seems pretty good. But I'm still scared because I know that the nosetip is the hardest surgery.

I was wondering the doctor said open nose surgery and would that scar very badly? Is there any doctor that can alter the tip with closed surgery? Also he said that he's going to cut the inside of my Alar and kind of turn its angle inside a little to make the alar base smaller, does that also leave scars? Wouldn't extending the tip already reduce alar theoretically?

Hi thanks for the info~~ but how do you know that they have a high rate for fixing cleft lip? I saw the doctor in the website, he looks very young and seems to 'specialize' in everything, not just doing nose. So far I've only had surgeries with professors, not doctors...

Also, lately in this forum people mostly talk about removing their silicone, etc. This really scares me. I want to do only the tip plasty, and I heard this is the hardest. Are clinics really better than hospital.. seoul national hospital, samsung?

I have my ticket to Korea for this May 22nd.. but I haven't even reserved for the accommodation lol, or which doctors to go to.. and even worse, I can't speak korean. Anyone know any goshiwon in the Gangnam area?

Hi tsukino,
that's pretty interesting. I didn't know protruding mouth could be could be corrected aside from jaw surgery. Do you know what they do to make the mouth looks less protrusive? I can't understand chinese, so its hard for me to navigate the site.

Where is this doctor located by the way?