BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I'm having my revision (2nd nose job) surgery at VIP. I'm being charged $8,000 to use rib cartilage on my entire nose. I wrote about this in detail in prior posts. Keep in mind that the price increases with the number of nose jobs. For instance, the price would be higher for 4th or 5th nose job versus 2nd. The price for 1st time is 8,000,000 KWN. My husband and I are also getting free accommodation at the clinic's officetel for our entire stay, so we're saving a lot of money.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think thats pretty cheap for VIP because the price list they sent cost over $9000USD and thats USD not won. This is also my second nose job so im in the same situation as you, but i don't get why they are charging such a big difference? I don't even have an implant in my nose that they have to remove or anything so i don't know why mine's almost double the cost. O and young is just a rip off. Are you confident with VIP?:smile:

Who's price is over $9,000- VIP or O & Young? You mentioned that O & Young quoted you over $10,000. That is very expensive for a first revision. Is this the price for using rib cartilage on your entire nose? I know that the price is usually cheaper if you're only using rib on your bridge. Did they specify? What else does the price include?

Yes, I feel very confident with VIP otherwise I wouldn't have chosen them for my revision. It is expensive, but I want this to be my last nose job. I know that they charge locals and foreigners the same price. I know this because my mom (who is Korean) called the clinic anonymously and inquired about prices with the clinic manager. The prices were exactly the same as what Joann quoted me. In fact, it seems like my price is a bit lower because I insisted for a guaranteed price. Joann said that the price may vary slightly after Dr. Lee examines me, but I demanded for a guaranteed price. She promised that the price will not be any higher. Plus I chose to pay in U.S. dollar, and she knows that I'm not bringing any more than the surgery price. I know it's a great deal because I'd have to pay about $25,000 to have surgery in the U.S. by a reputable doctor who's specialty is not Asian rhinoplasty.

Hey Izora,

I was referring to o and young. They wanted to charge me
11 600 000 Won for revision on bridge and tip using rib. I think that is alot of money and that they are obviously ripping me off because didnt they say to you that revision started from 6900 000Won? How could a starting price double for me? I think they are really unfair for doing that. Anyway, ill really look into vip and update you on how things go =]

I want to do my nose done to. I don't want Doctor to break my bone. I think My nose seems to look like your nose. where did you live when you went to Korea? You live in Hotel near there > Or surgery doctors helped you about living place . I don't know anybody any Korea. I don't what should I do When I go to korea for nose surgery without knowing anybody. I plan do nose job next year when I graduate from college. Will nose job extremely hurt after surgery. How can you breath> Breath by mouth? To me, it's hard for me to breath by mouth.

His email is [email protected]. Yes, he is extremely nice, but I decided not to go with him because he only wanted to use rib cartilage on my tip and use dermal fat graft on my bridge. I suppose I could have pushed him to use rib on my bridge as well, but I felt more comfortable with Dr. Lee at VIP due to his vast experience using rib.

hi guys!! im new here :smile: thinking of doing a nose job this coming september.

does anyone know whos good at fixing a slightly big nose?:biggrin:sorry if that sounds weird or something, but even though ppl tell me my nose is quite small, i still think its SLIGHTLY larger than i would like.

currently, im considering Dr Jung, Dr Kim from BK and Dr Park. but thats only cos i keep hearing these names over and over again. any other suggestions?? thxx!!

dunno if this helps but i think you can try posting at http://forums.cozycot.com/health/59734-asian-rhinoplasty-nose-job.html they have a bunch of sg girls wanting to do their noses too.

Hello Everybody!

I'm 20 years old Asian who is from London, Canada. Before I get my nose done, I plan to have breast augmentation here in Canada.

I plan to go to Korea this August. I still haven't started talking to Dr. Jung and all and I don't know how and where to start.

How do you make a consultation with him? And I was wondering if anybody is willing to go to Korea with me. I don't speak Korean or any other language besides English.

My email is [email protected]

Hey Izora

Did you message me? Because there was an email sent by purse notifying me i had received a private message from you but for some reason i can't open it.

Anyway, VIP is so weird like first they said they will give me the same price they quoted you then in 3 later emails they said they will decide when i get there. arghh this is all so frustraing. Anyway ill tell u how i go when i get there.

Good luck with your revision. When are you going? What other clinics are you going to visit? I can't wait to hear about your experience!