BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

just a question guys,do you think if you're above 18 you still need parent to sign for you in korea?
I innitially heard that as long as you're abv 18 its alright?
Do englighten me on this,thanks!

Oh and one more thing,do banobagi only entertain through phone calls?
I was thinking to call them
but i fear that they would blabber Korean with me :/

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I had my implant on the bridge removed after 1 and half months - it is now several months ago and it is back to normal except my tip is higher since my surgeon said it was no need to remove the tip (septal cartilage) - I like my tip now and for me, it took quite a while for me to have my nose back to as before, so don't worry, give yourself time to heal.....

I agree with you - one surgeon in Texas said that it was easy to remove goretex....anyway he also uses goretex for bridge augumentation.

Thanks jane03! Good to hear your nose back to it normal shape and even better than bfore. Now I try to cross my finger and wait for few months hope my tip will be back to it normal shape

HI everyone!

I am into the 6th day of my nose revision using rib at VIP. Everything is going well. the swelling is subsiding and I can see my tip is more refine than before.

I must say VIP is simply going more than miles for their foreign patients. The services they provide are excellent.

Dr Lee himself is a very, very skilled surgeon. If you are considering VIP, Please do it!

hey you guys, I've decided to under surgeries next year around MAY, my original plan was to do the surgeries in the end of December, and return back to school for spring semester. after making a phone call to Banobagi, the translator told me that i need at least 14 days in korea, i realized i did not have enough time. so there, change of plan.

so the plan is going to Banobagi for eye and mandible reduction
and then after 1 week or so head over to VIP to get a nose job
(it might sound like im going for a new face, but i only want improvement of my features instead of completely changing it. that's why i've chosen these two clinics, hoping to get the most natural changes)

what do you guys think of the plan?

and btw. I called Banobagi to get a price inquiry, the eye surgery is about $1800, and mandible reduction is about $4500
Does anyone know how much VIP charges for primary rhinoplasty?

anyone want to come with sometime in Mid-May? we can share hotel, save some moolaa !

Dorkiegirl, what exactly are you doing to your eyes? I emailed them, hope to hear from them soon. I want my eyes and nose. oh my, getting procedures done two different times right after way other is going to be tough, best of luck!!

I'm thinking late April-June

doing eyes and (maybe) nose. Also short listed my 'top 3' clinics - BK, shimmian and Banobagi.

Dorkiegirl - good luck with your surgery. I would personally would only go to the one clinic to get both surgeries, but understand why you're going to two. I also thought about going to two, but ultimately decided against it. ALL THE BEST!!!

Good to hear you are happy, BBgurly! I have been in contact with Joann and will probably see Dr. Lee in April. :biggrin:

Same here,I innitially thought of going January but after calling Banobagi I postponed it to end April as well (since they said at least 2 weeks).
It surpise me how the girl speak perfect chinese!they're oh-so informative as well .
If only you're gg on end april :Push:

omg who is your doctor? I remember a male writing about how he asked for Gortex and the korean doctor stuck a silicone in his nose and it extruded too it started going thru the tip of his nose and then he went back to his hometown (taiwan) doctor(dr kao) explained to him what had happen that is was SILICONE and the guy was SOOOOO mad. Wow im so scared to go to korean doctors now.. if they lie >.<

Guys!!

Urgent question ? i suddenly decide to do nose job with Dr. Lee at VIP in this coming 11 dec !!! anyone want to warn me with anything or anything should i know before i go there .... need support .....

Hey dear,

I'm coming to Seoul on 25th Dec and stay there until 12 Jan, so I guest it'll be too late for us to catch up. How long will you stay there? I emailed VIP before and they said that they can offer you a place to stay as well. However, their price is quite expensive so I change to the other one, Yes 5425. I mentioned this name few times in this forum but seem no one knows about it. But I quite like it as I went there for a consultant and the doctor was very nice. My Korean friend's friend (lol) had a surgery there and he is happy with the result. Their price is affordable!

And once again, anyone here will come to Seoul during Xmas holiday???

Hey Pikami

Thanks for ur comment , where do u gonna stay which place ? can i hv a link to take a look as well .

i 'll be there till 25 hope to see u before i go back so, u can see hte result .... dont know ..... how 's thing gonna turn out ..

btw, i didnt know Yes 5425 but i'll try to look up in this forum ..

Thanks xxx