BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

sexyasian85:
did you have tiplasty or alarplasty done? did dr Jung use Septal or Ear Cartilage on the tip ???
why did you choose GoreTex since it's very very hard to remove if infection occurs
what did dr Jung tell you about the removal of Goretex if there is anywrong with it???

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get your concern, im not sure why u booked an appointment without looking at before and afters first... or do u mean u book an appointment to consultate? If u r already pretty and others think u look fine the way u are, in my opinion VIP does a REALLY natural look. I think VIP is good for primary nose jobs too cuz they put u at ease. I think u should look at there website pictures and then look at pictures from ppl on here. Personally i saw there website and i saw 3 ppl from VIP on here, its VERY natural, no one will know u got ur nose done.

Im not going there because i feel there noses are similar to how Taiwan does there nose, its pretty much the same way my nose style is (my primary nose job is done in taiwan) thus im looking for those famous celebrity doctors (my personal opinion and taste)
At the same time ppl might look at agujung and be like "....whoa.. thats too much for me" and i totally get it too.

anyways for those who wanted the link

http://abgujung.seoulps.co.kr/main/main.asp

http://onyoung.co.kr/nose/sub_nose09.php
^ this is all i can find.... i remember someone had the link to there gallery... which featured like... tonsssss of there work.. im not sure how to get to it i cant read korean, and i didnt save that link either >.<

Oh yea... PS... i was really turned off by BK clinic's before and after.. i felt it was super sharp and pointy and super.. i dunno.. whats the word... transgenderish... those before and after been there forever i think and im not sure why he picked those ones to put up, but ive seen two ppl from my city that i know.. andthere nose look natural and goregous T^T i actualy envy them, the only thing keeping me away is some bad service reviews but those two didnt say they had bad service which i thought was weird??? I definitely can confirm that BK is those doctors who make the "same noses" why? Because the girl i know who went to BK has the same nose as Suzy from Miss A. and another had a nose of Park Han Byul (her new nose) http://www.bkclinic.com/english/

So i'll be looking into these 3.

Did your eyes look closer together in the beginning when it was so swelled up? I am being advised to lose weight as well, we can do it!! :smile:

No, I've looked at the before and after pictures dozens of times. There are noses that I like. I'm just freakin out mainly because this is going to be my first nose surgery. I can't seem to find enough information about Dr. Lee except for this forum. I tried emailing other places in Korea that might be familiar with rib, but they never emailed me back. :/

Are you looking for a revision because you don't like the look of your nose anymore? You had rib done the first time right?

HELP!

I'm about 2 years P.O.
I got a silicone I implant and ear cartilage graft on my nose...

Has anyone experienced a tingling sensation where your implant is? it doesn't hurt, just off again on again tingling.

I get this sometimes and it's sporadic. I heard it was from nerve endings growing back, but i'm not sure if this is true...

i've never heard of that before.

you should ask a doctor, even if it is just a family doctor. better safe than sorry

im just picky LOL, my first surgery was done in taiwan, the style was very natural similar to VIP's style i think. Thats the reason i didnt want them for revision cuz i knew i'd be unhappy again (since im a PICKY person) ever since i saw the two ppl who went to BK clinic.. i became very envious of there celebrity looking nose. It looks natural too. I had rib done so im just a bit worried ifhe korean doctor doesnt handle it properly it may warp.. since my nose is already in good shape im not sure if i should touch it again and just be happy with what i have.. but i wish i went to korea in the first place maybe i would have had a lovely nose to begin with. Thats why im lookign for revision cuz im always having this "what if" thoughts that is driving me crazy. My nose looks like Tia Lee like... insanely identical.. and im pretty sure she went to the same doctor as me too. (my assumption just cuz of my own personal findings) thats all im gonna say. Anyways.. its not really my style.

omg, girl you're crazy. i js looked at tia lee's nose. IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD! dont mess with it! it looks natural! it doesnt look plastic at all!

who did you go to?!?!

Does anyone have experience getting a rhinoplasty from Dream Clinic? Many people have mentioned that it is a very famous clinic that serves numerous celebrities, but I have yet to see/hear anyone's firsthand experiences. Thank you very much for your help!

I just googled Tia Li, and she's quite attractive. Huge different before her plastic sugery. She kind of reminds me of Dawn Yang, but less plasticy. I don't know, I don't think there's anything wrong with her nose. But I understand if it's not what you want.

I kind of want the natural curve rather than the straight nose. I noticed most VIP patients has the straight nose on their b&a pictures, but there were a few that I like. I talked to JoAnn and showed pictures of the nose I want and she said that her and Dr. Lee knew exactly what I'm talking. They said that a lot of Korean locals ask for the same nose which gives them a younger & cuter look.

Dr. Lee said he may not be able to mold it to the exact nose I want, coz we gotta consider the skin's thickness, base shape and the over all condition. Also it may not suit my face, but he said he would do something similar enough that will sit well on my face. I'm glad they were honest about it tho!

How long ago was it when you had rib rhino? What kind of nose are you looking for?

Ya im a very picky person also. I liked the side views for vips b and f's but I didn't like the front. Maybe it was cuz they were still swollen at the tip? I'm not korean but I am in love with song hye kyos nose. Another celebrity with a nose more my style is megan fox. By the way she got enormous amounts of plastic surgery. I would give anything to kno who her plastic surgeon was.
There's this chinese ps that I've mentioned on the forum before and I love his work, he makes a boulbous nose defined and pointy. The only problem is I hear tht there are a lot of unregistered ps in china, and tht scares me! Lol

I understand what you mean.....mine was like that with silicone and I had it taken out.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you too, Wai. Sorry for the late reply.

For those who can read chinese may refer to the link below which has reviews on O&Young, Banobagi, Samsung Line, Romian, Dr. Jung (Shimmian), Young & Young, etc. You will be amazed with the no. of surgeries that the girls in China went through.

http://www.beauty100.com.cn/site/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardid=41&Id=101060

Hi guy,

I'm scheduled to see Dr. Lee at VIP on the week of April 11th, so wish me luck and I will keep you all posted who I decide to have surgery with, since I will also be seeing other docs. The doctors I have appt with are: VIP, O&Young, dr. JUNG (want to hear what he has to say), abgujung and Teuim. I have another fellow forum memeber who's coming with me also and we might go check out Banobagi and BK as back up.