BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hey would tht translation happen to be in english? I would love to read the forum cuz it seems like there's a lot of useful info on there but its in chinese :sad: if it happens to be in english I would greatly appreciate it if u had the time to pm me the translated version to.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Da post is very long lol... Wai just wanted to know about the girl's findings on O&Young.

According to her, O&Young is very expensive and has lots of patients. O&Young's clinic is not that big, something similar to Dr. Jung's. During her consultation, there were 8 Korean patients waiting at the clinic. Dr. Ng (O&Young) is an elderly man, estimated to be in his 50s. O&Young was first highlighted to her by a Korean but she only went to Dr. Ng after Young&Young also mentioned about Dr. Ng during her consultation as many Korean surgeons opined that her nose is a rather difficult case (after 4 / 5 nose jobs). Dr. Ng advised her to use rib for her drooping nose and nose reshaping which also help to improve her nasal functions.

everything has been removed. just alot of scabs u know. itchy n stuffy n all. tempting to pick them out. :X

Hi Vivi,

I am conversant in Mandarin so I guess that's ok. I am going alone though and am getting the jitters already..i guess you wouldn't call me the independent sort. Heh. I am looking to debulk my nose; the tip lacks definition though I iike the height. I didn't have any major problems with silicon but it has deviated a little. I am not too sure though if this deformity was a pre-existing one though... I have gone through most of your posts (and there're quite a few!) and I know you're looking to have a revision done in Korea. What did you hope to correct in the first place? Were your concerns not sufficiently addressed/improved on? I am not looking for a subtle change and sometimes I wonder if I am making the right decisions...

fyi: I had my first rhinoplasty done with Woffles (when he was still at SGH)
that was 10 yrs ago!

Add me on msn! I'll like to chat!

Cambree

You have thick skin, so it's going to take some time for your nose to deswell. I have thick skin too, and I'm still swollen after five and a half months. Dr. Lee said it would take up to two years for me. I understand how you feel because I'm an impatient person, and I want to see instant results.

Have you been doing your nose rinse at least twice a day? VIP should have given you all the supplies. The dried clogged blood should get loosened each time you rinse your nose. Like you, I tried to remove it, but I just left it alone because it hurt too much. You could try using a Q-tip, but most of it should get removed with the nose rinses.

Thank you, Acadabra. That was very helpful

You had your implant for only 3 weeks before removal, so don't worry. It takes time for it to be normal again. Don't worry, let time heals it.

Hi, i'm a girl btw, the honestly don't need revision nor does anyone around think i do. Im just realy picky person. I just want aa bit more changed and i know iwill be happy since my nose right now that its healed looks prettty good but its too straight i want it a tad more upward. (Oh i forgot to mention.. it was my fault because dr hsu did actually asked me if i want it straight or upcurved a bit since its more feminine.. lol.. he suggested me that but i said "i want straight" ........) at that time i didnt really know the difference... i think upward would have meant like piggy nose.. but its not.. and i get what he means now.. so i want to revise it more upward and cute i guess. Dr hsu has done many revisions before that are NOT on his website, when i go to his office clinic (which is a different place from his hospital where u will get your surgery) ask to see if u can view his pictures. There were tons of ppl who went to korea and had fake looking nostrils/alar or super pinched looking noses, thats the good thing about dr hsu, even though i had alar done my nostrils are not like lines but still natural circular shape (THANK GOD!) my nose doesnt look pinched either. You will definitely have a natural looking nose. I really do advise u to have someone be there to hold your hand during the process of them doing the body test, injections and stuff... i really hated that beginning part. Of course AFTER your surgery u will be being alone. Please stack food in the fridge beside u in the recovery room. Your constulation wil be at night time around 9pm or 9:30pm. Before u meet him i think u should go to the store and stack up a bunch of vitamin drinks and sandwiches and different foods. You will go to surgery in the morning and the nurse will show u your room, put your foods in the fridge. Then u will do check up and then go back to ur room and ask to wait, when your done ur surgery u will be back in ur room... then u can be alone if u want, u wont be lonely or scared lol cuz all u wanna do is sleep and eat... lol.

Omg that Anti-yoona xanga freakin scared me. who the HELL has that kind of time??? and hate??? sheesh~ Anyway.. her nose isn't petite to me~ I watch A LOT of shows, i think she's really really adorable, but her nose isn't "small" but it fits her face very well =)

i'm about 2 months post op now, goretex too. My bridge has gone done a bit, tip seems to still be swollen? Not sure.. might just be the final result, I hope it's just swollen

^3,600 USD for PRIMARY rib... i think.....

wattt i think its small!! small but not flat!! so its really cute, it looks similar to my natural nose thats why i want it like that... i wonder who her surgeon is. And the website was just command copied by a bunch of comments, so it was probably easy for the Host or "website maker"

i've just browsed what contraction is, and you're right.

my nose looks like these people's http://archfaci.ama-assn.org/content/11/5/311.full

God. what should i do then?

do u think it won't heal and drop by itself?

i really dont want to undergo any kind of surgery anymore.. :'(

i was really hoping it too, but seeing this, is really breaking my hope.

http://archfaci.ama-assn.org/content/11/5/311.full

do you know anyone has the same experience with me, and then her nose would heal and drop itself like her pre op nose? :sad:

it looks quite the same, unless the tip is like dislocated higher with pulled up nostrils and i second that the pulled up nostrils, they both looks so weird.
it's like they are pulled up to the center of the tip.
as you can see on people, they usually have their nostrils widen to both sides or maybe pulled down to the columella or something.

mine are up to the center like A - formed, with a hard tip.

i'm so desperate i dont wanna insert anything else into my nose.

i just want my old nose back..

i'm broken i feel like i'm being punished for changing my nose.