BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand your feelings : but just to let you know that there are cases where the nostrils drop a little bit. For example, in my case, I had the silicone implant for 1 and half months but found that it didn't suit me so I had it removed and in the beginning, after the removal, the nostrils did seem more exposed and now after 9 months, it is like before, though I still have septal cartilage left on the tip (the doc said there was no need to remove it); but a friend had her silicone implant removed completely after 2 years and she said her nose became as before op, before she opted for another surgery to give herself a high bridge. So I hope yours will be back to as before after sometime. Give it time.

Rhinose- I am not sure if you got my previous msg. I am going to Kaohsiung too on Mar 20! Are your travel dates flexible? Do you have surgery scheduled at Dr Hsu? PM me @ [email protected]

Cambree

Hi Vivi,

What did you hope to address/correct in your primary rhinoplasty? How well did Dr Hsu meet your goal? I am a little worried about the rib scar..I don't scar too well apparently. How prominent/obvious is your rib scar? Did it fade well? How long is the scar at the 1 yr point? I am in two minds about this and might opt for donated cartilage eventually

Thanks for sharing.

Cambree

hi izora, u r always there n answer directly to my concern. u know wot im toking about. thanks. my colleague, family and friends saw my nose. i think everything is fine just tip is still BIG. i hope its cuz its still swollen n will go down more.everything else looks natural. yeh i rinsed my nose. but once a day... too lazy to do 2.. and i have my medication irregular due to work. :sad:

anyway hows yours doing? how many percent gone down already? since op.

Oh okaii. Thanks a lot for the info.

Lmaooo hahah. Thts exactly what I thought when I read tht site. Whoever wrote tht must hate her a lot. The stuff I read was pretty funny tho. She must have sat there and watched her on the tv for hours. But she got a rlly nice nose job. Her nose was so ugly and bulby before, and it seems like she did stuff to her jaw to. Her face looks so much shorter now. I'm starting to think tht every k pop idol has gotten some kind of plastic surgery, they all look beautiful and all the girls look so much alike. Its quite creepy.

If it's as extreme as those in the pictures, I really doubt it'll drop.. It's normal for it to be a little upturned, but not like the ones in the pic.

Sorry I forgot how long ago you have the implant removed...maybe you can consult your doc about the contraction.

Donated rib is a VERY bad idea (in my opinion). I believe i've aready seen 2 or 3 ppl write how it has warped them. Im not sure how they r different except the obvious fact that your own rib is your own DNA and it will be freshly prepare (ok that sounds weird..) and those donated ones.. u never know where they are coming from, why they were removed, how old they are.. plus they are taken out from plastic bags filled with some type of liquid. I've never read any person cuz there own rib has warped (cuz its very rare) So i dont recommended donated rib at all. (however the warped donated ones seem to come from korean doctors not taiwanese) so i honestly really am not sure but those are my findings.

What did you hope to address/correct in your primary rhinoplasty? my nose was flat, i told him i wanted alar (and man he did the perfect job on my alars) he is like.. the alar king. I needed height. I admit i was a freaked out when he removed the cast.. i think he got use to patients who dont know anything about rib so look/act a certain way or panic once the cast is remove.. but surely enough they get calm and thank him a few months down the road when it settles and absorbs. The finish look is very natural and nice. Its not like "oh hello i have a implant outlining."
How well did Dr Hsu meet your goal? Yes he did, he did everything i asked for (so make sure u are sure of what you ask for), i messed up on my own part (thats why im getting revision) i told him i wanted straight, but now i dont want straight anymore. I want my profile to be a bit more animated (curved upward tip just a bit)
How prominent/obvious is your rib scar? Did it fade well? My scar is exactly 3cm, your bra will not hide it and its the same color as the rest of my skin except it has a outlining (well cuz its a scar) i didnt really use much scar ointments or anything on it........ my bad.
How long is the scar at the 1 yr point? its the same size.. it doesnt stretch longer or anything. But i guess it may a LIL bit look thicker because once you remove the bandaids and stuff you will see during the healing process your thin cut will heal into a scar.

oh my God. that really really gives me hope.
did your tip was like being hard too?
and do you remember what medicine you had?
like NSID to make it drop sooner?
i consumed cataflam, but i don't really see it worked.
thankyou so much jane. :smile: God bless you.

from my front profile, you can see my nostrils like two standing holes on my face. it looks like figure 8 after her revision (right pic).
and from my side profile, it looks like figure 2, the left pic.

what makes me feel like they're so me is the shortenage of the nose,
and the nostrils. notice that most of their nostrils are being pulled up (standing) like A shaped.

around 2 weeks ago.
and i had my implant for only 3 weeks.

i feel like it's way too fake.
i don't like how the silicone makes my nose so pointy and too obvious that i have a silicone inserted.
the doc makes my nose looks like western, while i'm actually just a normal chinese want to look like asian.
i also think he made my nose like a male, which is kinda too high with something like a wall between my eyes. it's annoying that i used to see myself from side profile like (what do you call, seeing something with the end of your eyes), but i couldn't see my another eye anymore with the silicone.