BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hiii everyone. I've been following this thread for some time and I really appreciate each and every single comment here.I've been wanting to get my nose done using cartilage, but I'm afraid getting the job done won't look natural regardless of the material used. I'm not planning on letting anyone other than my immediate family know of the surgery and really want to do a subtle and natural change. I've seen various nose jobs that are wayy too obvious. It's scary.

Anyway, to all those who've had their nose done,
In your honest opinion, do the nose jobs come out natural?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether natural or not will depend on the material that u choose to use, what procedures u intend to have, surgeon's skills n ur original nose. For my first nose job, I had super flat bridge to begin with, so adding a bridge changed e way I looked, bt in a gd way. Ppl around me did notice e change.

You should check out Dr. Lee at Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgery Center. A couple of my friends have really been happy with her and her work.

holy holy, destiny pointed out that theres a internal splint inside the nose to help with deviated septum,holy holy ..anyone knows abt this? what we r gonna do with it? can we see it??how do we know if theres one inside our nose? lol * panic tear clothes*

destiny i just watched the videos: those 2 huge longish thang r the splints? if so, then yes, they removed it. and u can feel an orgasmic relief n immediate fresh air thru your nose. correct me if im wrong. lol

Hey Jane.....
My new nose, well the external splint is still one so I can just feel the tip of my nose and the side nostrils. Toward the base of my nostrils it feels normal, but the tip feels really really hard. Feels like the little rubber ball that you buy for a quarter in the quarter machine =0). I just wished Dr. Lee & JoAnn told me sooner that there was going to be an internal splint placed in my nose, because I really did freaked out for a couple days. YOUTUBE it guys, search "internal splint removal" hahah it looks freaking AMZING. But I am scared as hell!

For those of you who are curious about my experience at VIP and first rhinoplasty experience, I'll have that up in a couple of weeks. I don't want my opinion about the clinic to affect or taint my future post opt. appointment.......Thanks

hehe, let me email joann now n tell her u r complaining! hahahaah, jking

does any know whether Dr Lee Min Koo from apgujung's plastic surgery knows how to speak english? or know anythign about him with eyelids? His entire website is in korean and I do not speak a word of korean.

thank you

hey pple, what do you all recommend for post op scar care?

I been to the pharmacy and seen a few brand,

1)Merderma

http://www.mederma.com/

2) Hiruscar

http://www.hiruscar.com/english/index.html

3)

Dermatix

I duno where to buy

When do you all apply and for how long

Thanks any comments is much appreciated!

UPdated: saw this review which sort of describe the options available

http://www.dailyoverview.com/2010/03/scar-removal-products-that-do-work/

I don't know if he speaks korean, but I do know he has staff who writes in English and speaks perfect mandarin chinese.

I mean i don't know if he speaks english...i probably need another cup of coffee :nuts:

I don't get it. Why is she so secretive about it? It's just a link to prove her statement.

Seriously, u guys bother to patronize her..? I don't give a hoot, probably just some other clinics other there jealous of VIP success n planted her here. IM
STILL GOING TO VIP! *sticks tongue out n make funny face at the VERY "goodfriend"*!