BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

same here! I thought it was and i actually scab it away. WHen I saw the knotted head, I almost freaked out. I thought it is to hold your skin together
so it won't "flare" out while healing.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jamasian,

I love your result, it is super natural. So I consider between VIP and your Banobagi. They both suggest me to have rip cartilage for nose job. Do you visit VIP clinic before ? Does your surgery leave any scar on your face? I really concern about it right now, although all of my friends think nose job is unnecessary for me. If you don't mind , can I have your email?

Thanks Jamasian.

wait wait, wat link is that? about the posting fake reviews in forums ?

omg, come out come out wher eever u are u VIP BUG!
grrrrr

kain n goodfriend care to share the link pls. at least we know if its true and VIP really delivers what they preached.

@mixedgirl what? ud k wire done? sounds cool. i was wondering if they use one on my nose as i was afraid of warping. how does it feel like with k wire?? any discomfort? so do u feel the stability of your nose? can u try knocking it against some hard surfaces to test? ;p

@destiny u mean the stitch liked thing inbetween your eyes to forehead? it miraculously disappeared one fine day after a dressing session. lol(most of the time i d my eyes closed n tearing so i didnt know what the hell was taken out)

rawdude,

you probably didn't notice the k wire being taken out for you!!!! hahah... they showed me it after and just looks like a needle. and uhmmmmmm my nose feels fine.. many times i've hit my nose by accident (i.e taking off my uggs and hitting my nose somehow) and it still looks okay thank god >.<

Go to search in this thread and type in k wire.. You'll find all the previous posts discussing it. Another member posted a link about a doctor in the states using it. I'm on my bb so hard to find it for you lol. Anyways yah I googled it last night and its easy to find more info!

she still didn't send me any links

wats uggs? id hit my nose few times too, today my baby niece jump on me n hit my nose. i hope i didnt hurt her. lol

wow seems everyone opt for a nose job at korea....im new to dis forum n found very great input from u all..thanks...
its seems i nid also some input on eyelid surgery and any1 had recommendation for any clinics at korea?i found in website is BK,IPS korea only which replied.