BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most the stuff I know is from internet research and what my PS tells me.

I do still feel that rib is the safest, because it's a part of your body. That said, I have NO personal experience with silicone, goretex, etc. Yes, rib cartilage can warp, but supposedly if carved correctly, it shouldn't warp. I'm sure the technologies and insight have changed and improved since I had my rib graft almost 10 years ago.

All I can say for you is to have more consultations with other PS too, that helped me a lot when I was deciding which doc to go with. Ask the doctors a lot of questions and look at their before and after pictures. Don't let the PS convince you to do something, make sure you are completely comfortable with your decision. Best of luck with your surgery and keep us posted! :smile:

Hi Vivi, my surgery was done in the state from a PS who pioneered rib grafts.. I'm not sure why it did warp, the answer my new doc said was that rib cartilage is more prone to warping and I was relatively young (22 yrs) when I had the rib graft. He actually doesn't like using rib due to that, he prefers septal cartilage, but unfortunately is not enough for extreme augmentation. For drastic augmentation, rib is needed.

I don't know the chances of nose warping with Korean, US or Taiwan doctor, etc...if I knew then I would go to them!! :smile: wish I could be more help. Good luck!!

Nose jobs and other treatment related to plastic surgery, would often more popular in America and some states of Brazil and many surgeon would do an effective and long lasting treatment to their patient. So why you want to go for plastic surgery in other countries like Japan or elsewhere, instead you can achieve the best results in these states which i mentioned above. However i would always prefer to go for plastic surgery in San Francisco, because this city were having a full range of experienced surgeons like Dr. Usha(Where i always prefer to go).

woman plastic surgeon

whats your take on the surgeons' experiences on ASIAN nose jobs in the states?

was it dr hunter? who pioneered rib?

11days? It's too early to tell. The swell will continue to go down so don't worry....by 6 weeks, it would look better so just be patient.