BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hey,

I am not sure if it is open wound.

It just look raw.

I dont know how to describe it.

I used some antispetic brown solution i was given for the 1st week and applied for it just as precautionary.

I sent the Dr My Photos but he just say it is irregualar and just apply Dermatix for 3-4 months and should be fine

What you guys think?

Heres the pic.

PG18 ya? lol

http://img291.imageshack.us/i/earcartilage.jpg/

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine too.

Along the collumella. Is that a scar mark?

I recall that is where the thread was

I was wondering about that too...I mean Dr. Lee, in his late 40's early 50's, although in good health, he still does 1- 2 nose jobs a day, estimated 4-5 hrs per nose job???, plus attending his post-up patients at wee hrs of the morning sometimes...where and how does he get the energy to sustain his mental clarity?

also, when i read destiny's experience with dr. lee, this is right before she went into surgery with him, (which I'm not about to comment), it makes me a little worried also.

Thanks PerfectAngle.. you & Jamnyc really have put my mind at ease! Knowing it's just some kind of scar makes me feel better. It is small and not noticeable, so I'm gonna stop thinking about it so much >.<

And to Wai.. Yes I remember her posting something about that too.. Hmmmmm wonder if hers is the same thing?

Well guys, I'm planning to go back to Seoul anyways.. So I will stop by VIP to have it checked out at that time. I'm really tempted to fix my eyes too >.< lol

Anyone planning to go next year????

Hi PerfectAngle,

It's me again :smile: Since your first PS using rib cartilage, did it leave any scar on your face or at the rib position where it is removed? Is it a raised or brown scar? Who did you have PS with ? Is it in Korean? This is first time ever , so I am so nervous. I just booked my tickets and surgery with VIP. Will update as soon as I get done .

I was told by Dr Kao if warping is going to happen, it will happen within the first 6 months. What are others opinion on this??

Hiruscar is not for open wounds!!

There should be instructions inside to state that!:nuts:

Mine is not inside of the nose but more like underneath the skin, it is definately cartilage. I am planning to go back in June for this.

Dr says it should be a minor surgery, unless he needs to use my ear if more cartilage is neccessary. Otherwise, should be quite straightforward.

I was told i need to go under IV again which I am panicky about it.
I asked for LA or LA+sedation instead but haven got any reply back yet.

All the way back again just for this Mr BUmp. Maybe I should asked for a higher bridge this time? A little fat off my nostril? I was just going down the swollen road and now to think it has to be all swollen back again really puts me off the idea!

Is it a bump inside the nostril? I had one too but it disappeared once I had the implant removed.

Ya ... Me . I want remove my eye bag

oh dear. u guys are so going back. tempting tempting tempting.

i need to go back for fun. shopping n all. but may visit vip for more facials.. prolly when the nuclear thing settles and towards 4th quarter 2011.

bbgurly hotmama; i was thinking the same.. how to remove fats from nostril? they liposuc it out? i think my tip is still swelling but it looks a little high, upturn. hmm hmm

also thinking of improving cheeks n chin more. anyone knows anything about hair ? lol i wish i can have a hair transfer. dry damaged hair im having EEEKS