BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hi mmt, thanks for sharing your pics. I think u look good! May I know how old are you this year? How did the others get to see your "before" look?

I'll b in VIP fr 13-25apr. Sad to hear tat dr lee n Joann will b in kl shortly aft my surgery.. Wat if I hv complications? Oh my.. Who else can speak English over there?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I m 34 yrs old . I also send you my before look is i took with DR.Lee & Joan one. They just go KL for 4 days. Dr. Sung still there , Dr. Sung also a very nice & skillful doctor. There have Hye Jin & Alena can speak english . The nurse there very helpful & nice , no worry .....

Ya, they open a branch a KL Puchong . I don't know Dr. Lee will perform all the surgeries there or not !!! U can call them to consult....
BUt, I already sign course for FCR facial there ...

my consultation is on the 23rd and my surgery is on the 25th :huh:
i guess they leave shortly after i arrive

Destiny,

To declare that my nose job was not done by the VIP and just want to share with you: i used facial mask after 14 days of the surgery. My colleagues queried why i wore mask for a month.

I used to be very happy by finding this thread, but as time passby feeling that it is a VIP website doing marketing activitites here......

Better to know from one or two close friends really got their nose job done by a welltrusted clinic.

I supposed to be persuaded to go to VIP, but my analytical mind remind me that I should go back to my previous clinic for the refinement. I am not doing marketing here that is why i will not mention which clinic i did my PS.

Gals, Take good care of yourself!

This VIP KL branch cater for PS or just facial?Juz curious who's the doctor if they perform PS...

No one's doing marketing here. It's just so happened that most people had been to or is planning to go to VIP . I chose VIP because they specializes in nose rhino and they can communicated very well in English. If you know any good clinics out there, then please share. This is what the forum is for. To support each other and share useful information with everyone.

I also not that clear . I just know there also have facial FCR & laser for face .About PS I didnt ask for it. Maybe after I visit the VIP KL branch I just update u all ...

Hi Cherry, I don't really have a scar under my nose, it is very very faint. I do however have a big scar on my chest from rib graft. :sad: it is 2 inches, it is white and slightly raised, I'll try to post a pic tomorrow if I can figure it how. Lol or you can email me and I can send you a pic of my rib scar.
I did NOT have mine done in Korea, but I'm starting to reconsider it!

okie just wanna share!!!! i have been a silent reader of Purse forum and i thought i would like to share my experience (finally) over here.

I did rhinoplasty with dr jung in Shimmian (http://korea.nose.co.kr/english/main/main.asp) about 3 weeks ago and i love my nose! so i would highly recommend anyone who is planning to go korea to do their nose job with dr jung. He is very fatherly and listens to what you want. So I have no regrets :smile: and I'm very happy with my nose!

Jia you to those who are recovering from the surgery!
and good luck to those who are planning to do rhino!