BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Sorry, I don't mind girls having surgeries but in the case of a guy, it doesn't appeal to me. As for male Korean stars, I don't mind looking at them and watching their films, but to have one as a husband, no, no, no...sorry. I myself like boys with natural look, they are more masculine that way. Sorry, this is my frank answer.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we wunt know if theres any "marketer" here, but im very sure there r alot of skeptics here.

this is a caveat emptor society isnt it. :smile:

that hurts right to my RIB bone.. ok i shall go get ir removed :sad:

lol i thinkshall stay away from this forum as i have been honoring "VIP" too much.. let the skeptics or curious ones out there to venture on their own... reviews on 1 clinic is not exactly healthy for everyone and VIP too i figured. i had shared n said enough. untill another round of new surgeries n discoveries n update on 3rd or 6mth!

maybe i will update u guys on the food n shopping next round trip. lol!! or maybe after i d removed the RIB on my nose :smile:

oh she? yeah shes cute. they r all very nice,i must say the facial dept manager is VERY skilled good with the skin. look at them. porcelain. my greatest envy.

ok tata, wunt be here unless anyone bugs me lol :P

goodluck all (always pleasure to help) ;0

hello Milkyway52 :biggrin:

yes Dr jung used goretex for my bridge and ear cartilage for my nose and im very happy with the results so far :biggrin:
how is your nose job recovering? do you like yours? :smile:

hmm, in the world of dramas n acting; we need both visually pleasing and non-pleasing " tools" ( actors) to play their roles, strangely; they r also those not -so gd looking ones with a huge fan club too.
they prolly have their own attractive factors in their own way.

i used to dislike ppl like RAIN and many other hyped celebrities. but after watching "PLAN B" i think RAIN is really talented and gd actor( not cuz of his looks).

unfortunately;i think a guy who had gone thru cosmetic surgeries may be conjuring an impression to ladies that this man is nothing gd but gd looking-so what( fake). then again; before we judge anyone; lets get to know them better first.

take MJ for instance; gone thru tons. but we can't denied that he is the REAL POP KING; he pioneered pop culture/industry. question i had thought abt: did MJ really like what he did to himself?if not; were his actions for PS a cause to satisfy his fans; thus the sacrifice?then again; he may had lied to the world that he loved it.

question for u ladies: will u ever marry a man(who possesses some great personality) despite that he had gone thru these surgeries ?

my replies above are meant to be controversial; n if it doesn't make u think twice or thrice; then id failed. lol

ok im just bored.

signed out~

Me too ... sometimes we just want to share our's experience & result to those want to do PS ... unfortunenately we r become " marketer " ready ....
So... I didn't share my photo to anyone again ... Sorry for those just ask me email them my photo ...

BBgurly ,
the simulation photo that JOan show me is my nose is great but overall still look mature . I still satisfied will the photo cause i more focus on my nose.
After surgery , my nose is great & overall my face look more younger than the simulation photo . another bonus for me is my eye look more sharp & alluring ....

hello BBgurly,

Mine was primary rhinoplasty. I didn't use rib cartilage at all.
Dr jung used only goretex for bridge and ear cartilage for the tip.
personally i like the bridge created using goretex thus far, cos it looks natural. Initially right after the surgery, it was very high but it went down after 2-3 weeks. It is going to be 4 weeks post surgery by tomorrow.
So far it looks natural and no one has asked me if I had a nose job :P

Yo Dude,

Please dont let such remark put you down.
As long as we know that we are not ;)

I dont mind my guy going under surgery as well!

Of course as long as he is not obsessed with all these surgeries ;))
There is nothing wrong for a guy to want to improve on his look to boost his confidence.

Babe,

You nose look really really nice ;)
I think so, really. Not trying to make you feel better but
seriously, i think you are just not used to the new look and the height.

Dont be bothered by it at all, it is only going to be even better after
the cartilage settles in.

It doesnt even look like it is that swollen.

I am so envious!!!!

haha i agree with BBgurly! don't go away!!!
and I haven seen your pics yet!!! LOL! heard you look like korean star??? haha

Sadly I don't think there are any that had surgery with vip one year later yet. correct me if I'm wrong, but I think izora is the very first one that went to vip, and she's only 6-7 months post-up.

Yea, rawdude, you should stay on, don't go away...you are a great help for us all.