BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes please party!!!!!!

But be careful dont knock your nosey!!

Me and Hher will be there around then. Did you decide which clinic you're going to?

i might be going in may! which doctor are you going to?

Kain , I believe your nose gonna be a great success.one more hot guy on board.I am excited for u. I've seen a handful of cute Looking guys with nice noses even with cast n plaster on..

N Rawdude is also a masterpiece of Dr Lee..Drool :drool::drool:

hey i would also love to see a pic of ure nose post op whenever u have the free time to send it. thanks
my email is [email protected]

Yea, me too, all along I thought that diced cartilage won't warp - how can it warp if it is diced?

So glad for you - I will pm you my email address. How about your ear and the head? Your recovery is fast !

Hi there, I finally got it done. Long surgery but smooth, on IV sedation cos I was breathing fine on my own, doc din have to switch to GA halfway, so no nausea, puking and all the side effects. Even my rib wound din hurt much, just aching for 2 days. But, what follows ... (and for those who has deviated septum and need it corrected, be cautioned) .. I have to breath thru' my mouth for 4 days cos extensive septal work is done to correct my badly crooked septum so doc needs to put some stent or packing in there to support the newly straightened septum and bleeding continues for few days (so my nose is entirely BLOCKED, can't breath, can't smell, mucus and all the yucks fill up my sinus cavity quickly so pressure builds up, it's like having a bad flu and can't blow my nose, I was so miserable it's like "just kill me" (officetel window too small, so din jump). The packing and support came out today - omg - never breath so well in my life, I'll live on. Took a brief look at new nose, still very swollen so can't tell. But for sure the aftercare (nurses keep checkin on me and nanny keep bringing me food and fruits and the kind comforting concern, JoAnn helping me move around) and the hair wash and facials help me look and feel human. These are small little things compare to the "surgery itself" but it's these which help me pull thru the ordeal. If u r going to be alone in Seoul, dun underestimate the need for some help during your recovery, plan that in.

wow - din visit this forum for a wk and vibes have somewhat changed. It's only healthy if more ppl who did PS at diff places come fwd to share but it's d current active contributors who make this place warm, cozy, interesting and supportive, so dun stop. I believe many are genuine ppl sharing genuine stories, just so happen most went to VIP doesn't change that fact. I'm here, folks still remember MMT. I mentioned coughing out blood once and they went hysterical ... like "BLOOD !!! HOW MUCH, HOW MUCH?" then they tell me about MMT, hhhahaha.

Any of u gonna be here next wk. So lonely, all the other patients this week are koreans, I'm about d only foreigner here, can't communicate much, though I'm picking up sign language fast ..

And byeee for now, gotta do beauty sleep (now that I can breath thru' nose again) the med made me drowsy. Update next when I can.

thanks! i had the surgery around the same time as you and my experience is similar! the only difference is that i went to Dr Park at Oz and had silicon + septal cartillage.

I'm wondering how long it'll take for my nose to "feel" normal. I'm applying the scar gel but wonder how long it'll take for the scar to fade off. i wonder if applying vit c help?

can your friends tell if you had a nose job? I'm meeting a friend next week (she's very observant) and I wonder if she'll find out.... :sweatdrop:

Catlover ,
Great to know u r fine now ....
R u still at clinic or officetel ?
Remember more exercise may help reduce swollen
If u don't mind pls email your photo after & b4 op when u free ..,
Btw , pls help me send regards to all VIP staff ... Tell them I miss them so much !!! Especially Drlee & Joan ...
Thx

Great to hear u r satisfied with your nose now ...
Can't wait to see your photo , remember email me ...
When go party pls don't forget find 1 handsome to me ... Hehehe

haha i am applying hiruscar to help fade off the scars :smile:
so far my friends can't tell...haha!!! hopefully your friend can't tell too :P