BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

awww thanks for the hug :smile:
i know it's just a silly animated one but it still made me feel better~!!!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahha that's funny kain :smile:
i wish my mom got mad instead of sad!
because i'm really good at ignoring her too :smile:

so, for me it's logical that a nose implant will pull my eyes closer.
but according to joann, a nose implant won't change eye position at all!
i don't really understand how or why though...

so she says if i want eye surgery as well, i should just do everything at once.
but they will operate on the eyes first then the nose.

kain,
where did you find the before & after pictures??
i've been looking at the website and only their korean website has it...

i completely agree with you :smile:
i'm not looking to change anything drastically and my mom knows that.
it's just that, to her, i'm perfect. and she doesn't want me changing anything on my face. i also have a deviated septum and people tell me that with corrective surgery, i will be able to breathe much better- haha but i've lived my whole life with it and i don't mind it so much. but it will be nice to not breathe through my mouth all the time and it will be even NICER to have a more refined tip and a slightly higher bridge :biggrin:

I don't think it's going to change your eye position, but sometimes a nose job, like getting a higher bridge, can give the illusion that your eyes are closer together. I personally don't mind having them a bit closer since I have wide set eyes. Someone told me i look like the ants from the movie Antz.

http://www.rexwallpapers.com/images/wallpapers/cartoons/antz/antz_5.jpg

F&%$K!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
milkyway, you totally made me LOL during work!!!!!!!!
and it's dead silent in here!!!!!!!!!

so, joann seems to think that i need an epicantoplasty because i have mongolian folds in my eyes. do you think that a higher bridge will get rid of the mongolian folds a bit? i never even knew what mongolian folds were until joann pointed it out. she said if i wanted pretty eyes, i should get an epi. hahahha does that mean i have ugly eyes now?!!! :lol: i don't think my eyes are that bad... :P

thanks for the new link. i was kinda worried too

i don't notice much swelling, but then again i didn't notice much swelling a few weeks ago even when i did have swelling (and my nose has deswelled a bit since then). if there is any swelling left, it is in my tip.
i always thought i had thick skin on my nose before the surgery, but at the clinic jamnyc told me that i have thin skin. when i feel my nose skin, it doesn't rly feel either thick or thin to me, but i don't rly have a reference for it though. its probably thin though

you can only edit it withing 15 minutes after you post it

i clicked on

special clinic > cosmetic nasal surgery > nasal tip surgery

the nasal tip surgery button is at the top of the page and it was hard to find because it doesnt really look like a menu -.-

but ya, you can try clicking the other menu options. i didn't find many other b&a pics but i didn't try all of the options though

@ destiny: thanks for your update, it's great if your nose tip seems smaller and that your husband even like it now. Concerning PS, I personally want a great change, that's why I'm thinking of rib cartilage but I understand that people have their charm with their initial facial features.

@Beefsoup: Other doctors have said to you that having a thick skin does not allow to have a very defined nose, I also was told so.

That's why I am so intrigued that Jay Lee (Dr Jung's assistant) said that Dr Jung said it was very possible to remove subcutaneous tissues and have a nose tip like Song Hye Kyo, knowing that my previous surgeon said that I had a thick skin and we couldn't do much about it.

(Also, I know defattening must not be done excessively, to not cut the blood supply to the nose tip's skin).

From Dr Wang before and after pic ( a doctor from China, who learned techniques from Dr Jung), patients with apparently thick skin have a very much defined tip after. So, I think it might be more or less possible and maybe Dr Lee is rather conservative as to defining the nose tip.

Has anyone, who had the nose defattened by Dr Lee, seen a great improvement of the tip definition compared to before ?

I am going to Seoul this June for breast augmentation and hopefully i can do something with my dark circle at the same time. Every forum on korean plastic surgery focuses on eyes and nose. anyone has experience with breast augmentation? in korea esp?

thanks. i like to be prepared.

Breast augmentation in Korea? Hmm...what country are you from? I know many have minor minor adjustment. I know many girls goes from small a to full a. I don't know them personally but looking at the b&a photos it seems like they are really subtle. Also are u wanting silicon, saline, or fat transfer.

Lol, barfing. What is your address so I can email you your check women! I hope my hubby can accompany me to the clinic, but I might bring my sister instead. She now wants a nose job :smile:

Yes i agree with Megoreng.
Eyes first, subsided then nose.

I got my eyes and primary nose job done together though and
it definately pulled my eyes closer because the bridge was so high.