BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

AWWWW~ hahah I'll be looking forward to your before & after picture!!

you'll go from
http://www.rexwallpapers.com/images/...ntz/antz_5.jpg

to
http://images.allmoviephoto.com/1998_A_Bug%27s_Life/dave_foley_a_bug%27s_life_001.jpg

you'll be a much hotter ant :smile:

yah, i decided not to touch my eyes. they may not be the "ideal" korean eyes but
i don't mind the way they are :smile:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yw :smile:

i didn't bring my laptop. the officetel computer has a language option on the right side of the taskbar. if you type, and it shows up in chinese or korean, you need to choose the 'EN' option and you will have english typing.

i think there was a plug converter in the drawer of the officetel, which is fitted for north american plugs. idk if its a universal adapter though. my dad used it to plug in his battery charger for the camera.

hahaha orgasmic?!
ooooh now i'm REALLY looking forward to my nose surgery :graucho:

but seriously, i can't even imagine what having more air per breath would feel like. for the longest time i coudn't understand how people breathed with their mouth closed, especially during jogging or exercising because if i did that, i'd suffocate in the middle of my run. but after the surgery, i won't have to worry about bugs flying into my mouth during my jogs :lol:

I'm planning on primary rib rhinoplasty with dr. lee at vip.
I already have an officetel reserved for my mom and myself (through vip) for the duration of our stay.

but if you want to meet up after the surgery and swap battle stories, i'd love to support/get support from you!!

I'm pretty sure BK has free rooms for their clients.
I remember reading something like that when i was researching ps clinics.
If you can't find the info, let me know and I'll look for you :smile:

three letters: O.M.G!!!!!

I've never been able to breathe out of just my nose for long amounts of time. I remember holding my breathe at the dentists because I kept on fogging up their little handheld mirror. This could also mean that I won't need to apply chapstick every 5 mins and waking up every morning with a mouth so dry it feels like i was eating sand all during the night XD

Is it bad that I find that ant absolutely adorable?? lol

Which airline are you flying btw, Milkyway? I'm flying SQ and scared that they'll be strict on 20kg limit.

HAHAHAHA!!! That is definitely a better looking ant!! I love it!

Yeah don't touch your eyes unless u really want to. I think there are lots of people I find attractive even without the big eye fold. :smile:

What did you do to kill time while you were recovering? At least i can watch films & skype on my laptop. Even with a TV, I would assume all the shows and movies is gonna be in Korean. I'd get bored real easily with my short attention span. :sad:

LOL!! I think Jesse's picture of 'A Bug's Life' ant is waaay cuter. Haha!

I'm going with Air China. It's the cheapest flight I can find. But I have to stop over in Beijin. How much extra does your airline charge if you go over limit? What are u planning to bring back home?

first few days in the recovery room, i was too tired to do anything. i didn't watch tv either because i didn't like all that noise.

last few days in the rec room, um, i sat in the garden in B1 once. i watched the cnn coverage of the royal wedding. and that is pretty much it.

after i left the rec room i did some shopping at dondaemun market and myeoong dong market for two days.

my columella scar looks dark, but other than that it is healing well. the rib wound looks dark too, but its still swollen so its still too early to see.

maybe i'll try lightening the columella scar with apple cider vinegar and a qtip after half a year.

has anyone tried any products/home remedies for lightening scars?

They're going to charge me $40 per kg!! Hmmm I want to get some clothing, shoes and souvenirs like wall hangings and those really nice carved boxes they make. Thjat's if I don't spend all my money on surgery lol

Kain, did you walk to myeongdong and dondaemun market? I'm wondering how close everything is to sinsa-dong, I can't really tell anything from map drawings I've seen.

tried hiruscar (stinks) tried elicina (dont feel much diff) and some other snail cream.. mix n match here and there this and that, at 3rd month +, all scars lightened except for 1 particular on my lipo(fat graft) site which i purposely didnt apply much.

so all in all those creams did work but im not sure which one tho. lol

ACV remove scars? ahh light burning yeh.. becareful.. may cause further scarring or peeling? hmm
and ACV stinks! :X

haf u tried any cream yet?

my bad :sad:

yes, for that whole week of recovery i was so happy and busy stealing everyones air. lol