BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

1. for a normal nose, the upper bridge is supposed t0o be hard like bone. the mid bridge is slightly softer, as its hard cartilage. the lower part and the tip are supposed to be soft
for my nose, the entire bridge is hard down the middle (the sides feel normal)the tip is hard too. and the tip isnt flexible anymore.
along the length of the implant, it feels slightly softer than bone, but its still really hard. (i compared by feeling my natural nasal bone under the implant, and the bone feels a bit harder)
2. i can flare my nostrils easily, but i cant push my tip upwards. and it only moves side to side by about a mm or less.
3. your nose is going to be extremely stiff and jab him in the face so you'd have to angle yourselves so that your nose doesnt impale him
4. i told my mom years ahead of time and she freaked out. she told me that if i was smart, i would bash my face against the wall until i broke my nose, and get it done for free with insurance (she was thinking about saving money -.-). i can only hope that she was joking, cos she is slightly psychotic. and then afterwards, she didnt talk about it again except to give me lectures about michael jackson noses and plastic surgery addiction, the possibility of bad nose jobs, etc. so whatever your family says, im sure it cant be that bad :P

some ppl say that the clinics are much more busy during the summer and winter. i went during april and found that it wasnt too busy. and the temperature was mild. if you go during the summer, make sure to wear sunscreen otherwise your scar will darken.

oops, XD
it was late at night and all i remembered was that your stay was exceptionally long :S

250usd per week is about half of any hotel i could find online when i was searching for a place to stay (i was planning on going with dr jung at the time). i think if you search for bb inns (bread and breakfast or something) or traditional korean lodging you can get rly low prices. but yeah, that apartment that reiyuna was talking about sounds like a good deal.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

burqa style? haha lol im sure airports would cause a riot over tht these days, since they have nothing better to do with their time.

CONGRATS!!! tht must be sooo exciting. babies are soooo cute, and adorable. ure little ones must be soo excited tht their going to have a new brother or sister. :smile:

you can ask your clinic for this certification thing saying you've had ps and to take into consideration your facial swelling or smthing

thank you i like the first one only $15/day without minimum days of stay, and i think you rit taxis or bus should be fine but how far is it to VIP and other clinics area?

I did a google search for seocho-gu to apgujeong-dong and it said around 3.5 miles. Bus takes 12 minutes but I don't know where in seocho that place is. It might take you 15-20 minutes just to get to the bus stop there.

Edit: Wow, $105/wk. If you stay there let us know how it goes.

Um my nose is really ugly right now =.= dr.lee said it'll look nice though
I dont want to discourage anyone from going to vip cause my nose so swollen
I'll send you the pics after a month when most of the swelling goes down XD
I saw two other girls from malaysia at 8 days coop in vip and their noses were so cute TT maybe cause I have thick skin and my tip was big to begin with.. but yah its huge and sticking up right now sigh

hey i would love to see ur post op pics whenever ure ready :smile:
my email is [email protected]

i dont think u should wrry too much about ur nose. from what i remember ppl saying after their rhinoplasty was that their noses were incredibly big like a sausage, but as weeks went by the size dramatically dropped, and their noses looked nice after. excited and looking forward to ure results :smile:

Hher,
I saw your first set of photos attached to your review and I thought you looked really pretty then. I would love to see your progress, especially in regards to the fat grafting to the chin and forehead as those are procedures I'm considering along with the rhinoplasty. Can you pretty please send me the updated photos, email addy is [email protected] . Thanks so much.

Yeah that's what I've been telling myself T.T it's just that kain and lots of people here's noses are sooo nice around my time and it makes me really doubtful as to whether the swelling actually makes a big diff on the final result or not. I really hope my nose will change dramatically lol ><

Thank you guys, all of you for your well wishes. They made my day ;)

@ Angleplane: What are you thinking to redo? Are you going to take out your paranasals?

@ Cindyeatsworld: DOnt worry about your huge nose now. It will only get better. I am one of those that have extremely thick skin and huge nose and it does go down, though much slower than others......

bbgurly
congratz on the baby! :smile: thats amazing news for you!

cindyeatsworld
how may days post op are you? im sure itll get better soon. from what ive heard, the swelling really starts to go down 3 weeks after or so~

Aww, Congratz, I'm so happy for you !! ^^ And yah its alright, I'm going to go hide at my grandparent's place in china and help take care of them for the next 5 weeks D: Hopefully it will be better after that since I'm starting university in september and dont wanna be a piggy for first impressions ;__; oh and I'm 8 days post-op today =)

Cindy.... Stop looking at your nose lol. Its still swollen. The swelling should go down soon. At least u dnt look like a rhinoceros like i do