BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you in korea now? I did email Starline clinic but didn't hear from them yet! :sad:
when are you plan to get it done?

love your results jang~ so pretty

Did you email them in Korean or English? I heard back from them the next day... wait until Mon/Tues.. since it's the weekend :smile:

I'm flying out Jan 2.

I wrote in english...cause I'm not korean kakakak

I plan to go on FEB 2, so which hotel you recommend? not too expensive but clean and safe place! :smile:

I'm actually staying at a guest house :smile:

it's dangerous if the doctor doesnt know what he is doing and performs the rib like he would with a plastic material. Rib is A BONE thus needs to be used wisely and good precision and skill.
Rib is generally and obviously much much safer then Silicone, hence the reason why so many take out silicone to switch it with Rib (cuz of the long long term effects of the body rejecting artifical material) it's rare someone would go the other way and remove rib for plastic (but your friend had too because the doctor screwed up in the first place) again, it's the surgeon not the allergic reaction to one's own DNA material..

Sorry just wanted to add that so no one got the wrong idea.

Well i definitely agreed on that rib needs to be performed by a surgeon who specialized in rib cartilage and who has extensive knowledge and experienced in rib implants. Because every surgeon may have his experitsed or specialized in either goretex or silicone and rib and therefore it is best to choose a doctor who has the expertise in whatever implants you decided to use.

Now as far as rib being safer than silicone that is still debatable. However silicone has been used for a very long time since nose augmentation first began so i assumed it is relatively safe. Now there are side effects to silicone where it shifts and protrudes and has a higher infection rate because it is a foreign implant to your body. Just looking at Dr. Jungs website http://www.nose.co.kr/english/main/main.asp you can see alot of patients with some really badly contracted or infected nose who needed revisions. i assumed most of them had silicone implants because most Koreans either used silicone or goretex. i think it is best to used your own body tissue cartilage like ear or nasal so you'd have less chance of it being rejected. But don't worry because everybody reacts differently to silicone .
Some people have had it for over 15 years and never had a problem and for some people i guess their body just rejects foreign implants !

Heya Izora,

I would appreciate it if you could give me the link to JW Clinic s website. I do not seem to be able to find it...

Hi! I've been scanning over this thread and read you and Heidi are friends IRL and from Australia? May I ask why you're not going to her surgeon (Dr. Andrew Kim) and going to Korea instead? Her before and after photos make me want to go to Australia now haha ^_^

I'm going to Korea for business as well ^^;; So I'm killing two birds with one stone. Plus, I feel more comfortable going to Korea to get my surgeries done :smile: They have the MOST experience with the revisions that I need ^_^