BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hey, that is a very nice lateral profile you have got there! I do not even understand what the mandibular surgery and braces would be good for, but maybe I need to see your front profile in order to be possibly able to judge about that necessity. But then again, I tend to think that less is more.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO! I am Vietnamese and thus very familiar with the Vietnamese way of speaking! I have an auntie who lives in the US and speaks English like that comedian does. I am so going to forward this to my folks. Luv it!

OK, they look stunning post-op (albeit in a freaky, fake looking way), but those girls already looked pretty prior to surgery.

LOL@family friendly site!

Thank God! I have finally managed to reach the (for the time being) end of this thread.
Too bad for me (and all other posters and readers), Kain and Angleplane got banned. It is a pity, because both shared very helpful information but unfortunately ended up sidetracked by some silly misunderstandings and get-it-straight-issues. Hence the importance of staying on topic (just the opposite of what I am doing at this very moment: rambling to myself at 1am GMT+1).

lol hmm. i doubt it. im pretty sure she got her nose done. ive seen some old pictures of her, and she was a pretty girl, but mind u she did not look as perfect as she does now.

Korean celebrities always seem to surprise me in the ps department. the ones that i think are natural seem to be the ones, that have gotten the most ps done. i guess surgeons are juss tht good in korea. hence why many of us forumers want to go there :smile:

@taeyang i definitely agreed . Korean Plastic Surgery is way advanced and highly skilled and that is why alot of international patients come from America <Singapore and Europe to do their Plastic Surgery.

Korean Plastic Surgery is like a work of Art !:dothewave:

Well if i were you i'd definitely would not touch or do my alar reduction unless you really needed it. alar base reduction is irreversible once you cut off the skin . You' might even end up looking like Michael Jackson if the doctor doesn't know what he's doing.

Personally if you decide to do the reduction i hope you do it with a doctor who specialized in alarplasty reduction /

Peepz,

I have just uploaded my latest 9 month post-op pics to my online TPF album. To the ones who would like to see it: pm me!

NB: Please do not show those pics to other people without asking for my permission.
NB2: To all the folks who had PS: I would of course greatly appreciate to see your before and after pics. Confidentiality guaranteed.

shinangle may i knw why u want a 3 reversion? what wrong with ur 1st and 2nd nj?

hi all i'm new here

it's been confirmed that i'll be going to korea next year to get my eyes done. now, i'm considering getting my nose done as well. my nose is considerably high especially for an asian, but it is wide at the bottom and i dont have a nice pointy tip. i was just wondering, since i'm going to korea, might as well check out my nose as well. but then after reading this thread, i realized that korean docs usually specialize in implants more than alarplasty/tip plasty/nostril rhinoplasty. i do not want to touch my bridge. any chance you guys know of any korean doc that specializes in reshaping the nose instead?

i havent done much research on this topic yet (i'm from double eyelid threads), so i would really appreciate some advice :smile:

hey im on the same boat as you. alot of korean doctors only specialize in implants, and none dont focus too much on the tip. i really need reshaping for my tip as well, i am hoping to get a pointy nose similar to song hye kyo. :smile:

if i find any good doctors who specialize in tiplasty ill be sure to let u know

yea! i want a tip like avril lavigne's but i know it'll be ridiculous to ask for that. song hye kyo's is close :biggrin:

i dont know but i've seen some of dr jung's work on reduction rhinoplasty. it's not bad, but again i think there are some bad experiences with him. other plastic surgery clinics i read about include migo and samsung line, but the pictures on their site are limited and mostly implants. sigh. now im thinking maybe in the future i can go to taiwan for dr kao cause i can speak chinese.

oh and what would you like to do? i'm not quite sure of all the nose surgery terms yet. do you if there is any surgery to thin alar skin.. not the nostrils but the skin?

lets keep in touch if we ever get recommendations or the job done :smile:

Hey babe, how have u been doing ? I've pm u awhile ago.not
sure if u've received it.. All the best to your upcoming surgeries n do keep
me posted ;)