BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

hey ya ive checked out dr. jungs site and he has some pretty impressive pictures, but their are only a few of his cases tht i like. theirs a chinese ps who studied under him how does really impressive tip work, but im still confused on whether i should go to him or not. heard scary ps stories from china... sigh.

alot of ppl say ps from taiwan like natural results on their patients, but im looking for something a little more dramatic. but the celebrities there are incredibly beautiful. im just looking to refine the tip and make it pointy so it matches with the rest of my face, and maybe some shaving of my dorsal hump. im not sure what surgeons do to thin the skin on the alars but ive heard a couple ppl on this forum say tht some surgeons do it.

ill be sure to update u if i come along any good surgeons :smile:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, im good.

u pm'd me??? hmm... i checked my messages and it hasnt shown tht uve sent my any pms :s

if uve got the right person juss feel free to pm me again :smile:

thanks

AZN_kid, I like what you said. "If you are looking for a perfect clinic, then I guess not do PS at all is a better choice"

:P

Hi,

Saw one of your latest side profile of your nose... in one of your recent posts. (can't locate which trend) You did it in VIP right? Congrats, It looks really good!

I like reading your posts because you give such good information. Now it's my turn to start reading through the posts. :P

Hope to see your photos. Can't PM as of yet, as I'm still a newbie :cool:

haha such a gross picture!! i had emailed vip about this case cuz i liked the results, even though hes a guy. they made the tip really nice and sharp after. they told me tht they used rib for his case.

but im curious as to how silicone can even come out of someones nose like tht!!! very gross

Ya, I wonder about that too but doc usually pullsl out the silicone if you want to have it remove from the same area. Maybe that is why there is a bump in the nostrils during the healing period if you do rhino with silicone?

The photos are taken at about 2 weeks post op so there is major swelling.

About the extruding silicone pic - mine was like that except it had not extruded outside my nostril. It literally stuck out of my skin .. blech. The removal was really easy though, the doc just pulled it out and I had to leave it alone for a few months.

bisousx how r u? i just have my nose done at VIP and just want to ask you, r u have any sinus after surgery for a few week??

Not all of them are like that it just depends on how high bidge you want . if you want higher or less minimal augmentation then be firm and specific and tell your doctors what you want and don't want. Better yet bring some pics along to illustrate your point across to the doctor.

Here are some examples at VIPP that don't have that pinnochio effect but more natural

http://www.vipps-clinic.com/vip/gallery/view.php3?kind=&id=406&start=0

http://www.vipps-clinic.com/vip/gallery/view.php3?kind=&id=399&start=10

http://www.vipps-clinic.com/vip/gallery/view.php3?kind=&id=371&start=40

I'm great! I haven't had any sinus problems except when I was sick recently. How are you?

thank you for reply, im so glad i come back to the forum, after kain and angelplane most of everybody went to VIP disappear, it kindda sad so i have no one to ask, i dont knw is it just me but after the surgery untill now i my nose is still running like sinus, not all the time it now and then, but i caught the flu yesterday and i only 18 days PO so im really worry it will effect my, it funny when i laid straight and my face to the roof my nose is not running but if i turn to the side or get up then my nose running really bad that i have to stick some tissue into my nose, i believe you are 3 months PO if im not wrong, so how ur nose doin?