BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, went to get a facial today and the aesthetician wanted to use the blue light LED therapy for acne. I couldn't use it for the whole 10 mins, scared my silicone nose (LOL) would melt! Anyone know if it's safe to use red light or blue light therapy? I didn't ask the PS in Seoul. Hoping my nose is still looking good tomorrow. :roflmfao:

ahhh i cant Pm you, u r new member

Ahh I know why. I think its because of I am new in this forum, I need to contribute 10 posts in existing discussions and have 5 days of membership before the forum automatically upgrades my account and enables these features. Sigh...

I went for consultation at VIP and I like Dr Lee so much. He seems have a really good skill on rhinoplasty. He suggested me to do a mid face retrusion and nose using rib cartilage and forehead fat graft.

My concern is about recovery time.. How many days from your surgery until now? How is your recovery now? I am willing to do that surgery, but worry about how long the swollen will be totally disappeared. I am planning to do it on March, but I'm getting married Nov next year, will take my prewedding photos around Aug next year. so is it enough 4months to be totally recover? I know I should do earlier, but there is a reason that I can do it only on March..

well i don't know about the nose silicone. But i do know that with silicone butt implants and silicone breast implants you cannot used a hot sauna.

As for the silicone nose im sure it should be safe since they do alot of those laser therapy on faces in Korea and god knows alot of those patients probably had a nose job done too ! But don't take my advice since im not a real doctor.

ps. You could always emailed your doctor in Korea and asked them ?

ahhhh i see, recovery time is depend on each individual, some recovery fast some take longer time, and if you have thick skin it will be longer, i myself is hard to tell you too bcuz im only 20 PO, and Dr. Lee told me i have very thin skin that even i use rib i still have to have fascia wrapped the rib other wise the implant can b see through, so i guess my swelling will go down fast, even now it's hard to tell but i can see my swelling go down little by little everyday, now i can get use to my new nose, but i still look like a smurf. I was quite strong even Dr. Lee and the nurse were surprise bcuz i can be on feet without help rit after the surgery, no throw up or anything of the side effect, i have to go to restroom a lots cuz i drink almost 3 big bottel of water (i use to have UIT so to prevent it i have to drink lots of water after 20h cant drink or eat anything) and i go out on my 4th day PO and walk for almost 12 hours, i clim up to Namsan Seoul tower from myeyongdong, after the 4th day everyday i walk almost 10-12h until the day i come back to US which is my 13 PO. I start walk after finish my dressing at VIP so around 11 am and wont came back to the room until 10 pm. Now every-time my bf see me he alway say i look better and better (he was with me in korea so he saw me from the beginning until now), Dr. Lee said it will take from 6 months to one year for all the swollen totally disappear, i got back to US last week and i caught the flu the last 3 days but lucky i got the emergency medicine JoAnn gave to me b4 i leave so i took the medicine and it work, now my nose is not running anymore. This is my own experiment i hope you can get something out of it, sorry if i didnt answer all your questions

really!! why is that... is it only with those liquid silicone implants that u cant go into a hot sauna, cuz there are other types of silicone like cohesive gel which is rough in texture and solid... do u think someone with those implants would be fine to enter a sauna...

srry for the barrage of questions haha

does anyone know how much it would cost to get rib only for the tip, no bridge implants included. like a tiplasty with rib. i emailed vip a couple of times and they keep quoting me the price of a full rib rhinoplsty nose job :s

maybe they dont understand wah im saying

Heya,

I believe you are mistaken. I have never posted any pics on this or any other thread, nor did I go to VIP.

I suggest you post a few comments in order to be able to PM. I prefer to share my e-mail address to a restricted number of people.

Hi Azn_kid,

Sorry for being lazy, but I recommend you take a look at my previous posts, some of which can be found on the first thread of Asian NJ.

And as soon as you have seen my pics, you could guess why I am thinking of 3rd revision.