BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

hey i saw ure pics and i think ure 2nd nose job (the current nose u have now) looks really natural and nice. its a big difference from ure nose pre-op. i think it looks nice. ure bridge looks lower now though then it did from ure 1st nose job, im guessing u removed the implant??

what dont u like about ure current nose??

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@taeyang oh i didn't mean to cause any confusion. i was trying to detox my whole body and looked up infrared sauna to do my whole detoxifying process it said to be careful with silicone implants cause it could melt.

Regular saunas should be okay but infrared saunas can actually penetrated the body and melt the silicone implants. Silicones melts at over (200 celsius/ 392 farenheit) so the regular saunas would have to be really hot which most people can't tolerate anyways .

if when in doubt asked your doctor or surgeon ;)

Thanks for all your answer.. Yes, he also said my skin is thin, so he will do fascia too.. Wow U are so strong..!! I wish you will be recovery as soon as possible... :smile:
It will take from 6 months to one year for all the swollen totally disappear?? Hmm i guess if i do it on march it will be too late... Should think more about this.. Can I see you picture after surgery?

whoa, Azn_kid, u look absolute really good. Thank u for sharing w me. After reading Angleplane reviews i were really scare. But now i think i cant wait to go :biggrin:. Dr. Lee said i need paranasal implant too. How do u feel about the paranasal? is it like Angleplane was saying?

Azn_kid, you looks really good after 20 days PO...!! So happy for you =) I think it will getting better and better... Thanks for sharing.. Its really help me to decide whether I should do or not...Excited! Keep me update... Wanna see you after 4 months PO, you will definitely looks really ok..

thanks everybody

the paranasal absolutely change completely my profile view, but i dont really remember what angleplane problem with the paranasal, i have weird smile now, but record to everybody here had their paranasal done they smile come back after a few months , i have granny effect but it not a big problem too, but i believe the paranasal will make you look more caucasian