BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Very true about the smoking - I was a smoker before my surgery and happened to quit about 3 months before. I recovered very quickly. I believe this also made a huge difference.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep yep, they provide free facial and hair wash, everyday when I come for dressing while wait for the doc they will wash my hair then after dressing is facial time

Ohh ic, I bought 3 pack of tape before I leave, JoAnn told me keep tape them until 4 months lol it think it kindda long, but so far this tape stay on good I have it on more than 2 weeks and it still haven't move yet, I think my 3 pack will survive for 4 months

Thanks everyonee... Uhm I see.. Luckily I am not a smoker.. And I will do anything to make the deswelling process faster later...Thankss:hugs:

Hi Nenepatio,

I am going on 24 Oct (per my previous posts in another purse forum)... once there, will be meeting another forum member, Titaalexa (20 Oct).

Going to do my eyelid (revision), nose and cheekbone. So far, I have arranged to meet Bandoeye, ITEM, OZ, Shimmian and Banobagi.

Also plan to visit the bigger and more off beat clinics like Real, Regen and Migo. Will keep you guys posted on my consultations.

Would appreciate if anyone knows which doctors to consult at Real, Regen or Migo. Btw, me and Tita would love company :smile:

Did you have appointments made already?

I need major help. :sad:

In the very start of last year, I went to Taiwan to get surgery done. Anyway did a nose job at Dr Chuang's which actually turned out pretty good =) but here's the problem:

I had HOLES on the sides of my nostrils. From like the stitches? It's pretty visible =(. My nose job looks natural and nobody new has ever suspected I had surgery, but the holes are making me pretty self conscious. A friend asked me about them once. I made some lame excuse.

So what I need to know guys is what supplements/vitamins should I take? Should I use mederma? What can I do to get the tissue to heal and 'fill in' itself?

HELP!
Thanks in advance

im sure u can get some type of laser that will promote collagen and for the skin to produce new cells. alot of ppl who have deep acne scaring do this treatment. not sure which laser is used though.

I would like to do alarplasty as I find my nose very wide when I smile......but I did some research and it says that alarplasty alone will make the nose bigger? Who's going to do their surgery next year like end of feb?